I realize that it has been a long long time since I've posted something on this thread. An important milestone was achieved during this period. Vento ticked 10,000 Kms. on 25th July and going strong. Right now the odo shows 12750 as the first anniversary approaches on 30-Nov. This also means that it is a time for the first servicing. No major problems so far though. Couple of them (very minor) can be listed as below.
- Minor vibrations when the AC is on.
- Gear has started to lose it's smoothness (can understand after 1 year without service)
- Thud noise after going through potholes (read on some forums that it can be reduced with appropriate tyre pressure)
- Small noise from shock ups?? when I land into the car in the morning. Haven't experienced it in the later part of the day. BTW
I am not too bulky (80 kgs.).
- Scratches on rear bumper driver side
Problem of noise from globebox which I mentioned in earlier post has disappeared with treatment
Looking forward to the first visit to service station. Excited to think about the performance of the car when it is out after service. Also fingers crossed for the service bill !