Hi guys, sorry i was not visiting TAI
frequently. had a lot of work.
I am really shocked that Suzuki has stopped authorised service centre in my area! in fact for quite sometime it was maintained by one of the head mechanic! no wonder they were just washing and giving me back the scooter.
i have been worried too much. after the local service i last mentioned things improved a lot. now the remaining problems are
1. there is a slight tuk tuk sound on idle when we accelerate there is no sound (similar to the sound some APE autorikshaw that uses large mud flaps in the rear with a hole to let the exhaust pass!)
thank you very much varun for confirming the valve issue.. i saw the mechanic today and he agreed to check it on Monday
2. the font handle is slightly misaligned to right side. i reported this form day 1 to the service centre and they just ignored me, now the local mechanic said the front tyre is wearing out uneven.
3. the ride is not smooth, hopefully it will also be rectified on monday
4. i was not satisfied with the horn so i again modified it got another one and paired it with roots one i bought earlier. so now it is 3A + 3A. still looking for a better solution . even when the horn sounds good, once we close the hood the sound seems kind of muffled.
5. i had to remove the security system in the Scooter. when i checked the wiring the places were they sleeved the wiring kit to insert the Xenos Firewall were showing oxidation and deposits. so i removed the xenos and cleaned the wiring kit.
6. and the headlight. today i got another bulb from ebay. just installed it. once i test it on road i will post the results. the trouble is that the focusing is little out because of the length of the filament is different they sent me a p43t H4 while my scooter has px43t.
so the light is spreading out. got to see if it is any good. i am even thinking about HID but i need to get one with 4300k colour temp and no projector.