Last week i decided to do some more modifications.
1. Horn Change
2. Tail lamp change
3. Head light change
1. i got a ROOTS single horn for 250/-
2. BAY15D LED Bulb 450/-
3. PX43t 35/35 W 12V OSRAM headlight bulb
Sorry i don't have installation photos. camera battery went down.
could only take the tail lamp pictures Results
1. The horn is much better than the stock one. at first i decided to go for the twin system but later decided against it. opted for a single system as it does not require any relay etc.
2. The tail light has two levels one with half led lighting up as tail lamp and the other with full power
3. the headlight improved a little but not up to the level. i am thinking of getting something else like an auxiliary light. last week because of the poor beam i almost ran into a big pothole.