Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDI with Alloys Bought !

Thread Starter #1
The following started on back in february when i happened to pass by a spy image of the ertiga( r3 ) on the net. Searched everywhere for the release date and got to know that it is on april 12th. After the launch, may 28th i went and took a test drive and booked it frrom bimal maruti bannerghatta road. Colour was not confirmed at that time but they said it would be delivered within 9 months. I got a call from the dealer on november 7th saying that the car will be dispatched within 2 weeks, and if i want to confirm to get the car. I confirmed it immediately and got the loan. I asked what colour it is, they said it is white. It seems there is no way to get blue colour. Then, on 18th november i got a call again that a blue ZDI is available and if i want to go for it. They confirmed the dispatchment of a blue and said it will be reaching their stockyard in 3 days.

Got a call on 22 nov again saying that the car is in their stockyard and when do i want to do the PDI , Fixed the date as 24th nov. During PDI the car had run 17kms. I authorised the acceptance after seeing that it doesn't have any problems.

After PDI and fixing the accesories the car was scheduled to deliver on 28th nov, but it was without a number plate. He said that they will deliver on 30th nov with the number plate.

Accesories chosen:

RPAS with camera display. 9990/-
Door visor (set of 4). 1250/-
Rear upperbody spoiler. 3490/-
Body side moulding. 1390/-
Bumper corner protector. 650/-
Body graphics- Ertiga dream. 2250/-
Door sill guard. 450/-
Steering wheel cover. 510/-
Interior styling kit- Wooden. 5990/-

After delivery:

It is very spacious and comfortable, can overtake vehicles with ease after 2000rpm. Parking camera and sensors are very useful in reversing. Liked the room lamps with dimming feature.

some pics:

Attachments

Last edited:
Congracts for your new Ertiga. But why does it say Ertiga with alloys? I thought the ZDI had them stock.

congratulations on your new LUV.This shade looks cool on ertiga.Your title says you brought your zdi with steel rims and purchased alloys from dealer, can you share the alloys costing and difference from factory alloys zdi model and one you got in exchange of your steel rims?
do share some more clear pictures of the interior thing u brought and enjoy your ride.

Congratulations for your new ride[clap]
wish you many happy trouble free miles with it.
Do share more interior / exterior pictures.

Congratulations once again

Thread Starter #10
Congracts for your new Ertiga. But why does it say Ertiga with alloys? I thought the ZDI had them stock.
Yes ZDI has them stock but there are 2 variants for ZDI with and without alloys, I took with alloys which costs 25k more than steel.

congratulations on your new LUV.This shade looks cool on ertiga.Your title says you brought your zdi with steel rims and purchased alloys from dealer, can you share the alloys costing and difference from factory alloys zdi model and one you got in exchange of your steel rims?
do share some more clear pictures of the interior thing u brought and enjoy your ride.
No, I got the car itself with alloys. I didn't have steel rims at all. To correct you the title says that the variant i got in ZDI was with alloys.

@ Dharmesh , Jayesh and minubasil: Thank you !

Last edited:
i have paid 10.40 L (including accessories - seat cover, rear vie camera with sensors, upper body spoiler, body side molding, body graphics, steering wheel cover, ) price for Ertiga ZDi with alloy at Kottayam, Kerala. I think its very costly in Bangalore.

Top Bottom