Hero Maestro (Electric Blue) Review

Thread Starter #1
Last week my friend got her new Hero Maestro- electric blue. today i had a chance of driving it and let me introduce about the scooter to all our dear members

Scooter hunt:
My friend is staying some thing around 3 km far from our college, she used to come to college either by walk or by auto. walking 3km to college with the heavy bag that holds the books and laptop is not that easy and most of the time she will be calling auto , so the total 1 day fare will be coming around 100rs[frustration] (auto stand to her home then from her home to college. same for evening also).

so we started looking for second hand scooters. nova, activa, scooty pep, and dio. most cost almost 3/4th of the actual price. so dropped the second hand idea and started looking for a new one. her expectations are like it should'nt be a common one . so Honda activa and scooty sisters ( pep+ and streak) ruled out. my another friend has wego, she took a test drive of that and not impressed with. so that to out. so finally she asked me the suggestions, here it goes
  1. Honda Dio
  2. Yamaha Ray
  3. hero maestro

DIO

i asked her to take the matte black , as it looks unique. but the center mounted headlight didnt impress her

RAY

my cousin sister has this. (Ya another review coming soon) and i explained well about this. but it has a waiting period of 3 weeks and she need the vehicle ASAP.

so finally booked the maestro and took delivery in her home town. her parent sent this through a parcel service and those people broke one rear view mirror and made scratches on the body panels.

a brief review

Front and rear are tyres are MFR. i guess it is similar to honda activa's and also it has the combi brakes from Activa

Instrument cluster is fully digital. the spedometer is analog but the speed sensing is digital. so when we turn on the spedo and othe gauges will move from 0 to end and come back to 0. it has trip meter also.

the stock seat cover look awesome, looks like a carbon fibre wrap on a car's boot.

the over all design look cool and guyish. but still i feel a mix of activa and wego

the engine power is better than honda activa IMO.
fuel tank capacity : 5L (approx)
On road came around 56K

so pics here. and more coming soon

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Hero Maestro- Elecrtic Blue (friend's)

Nice review Shibu, color looks good too.

Do tell us more details. Whats the fuel tank capacity.

congratulations to your friend, have been telling to many friends who wanted to buy activa and now brought this maestro from hero moto corp, same honda engine in new body avatar and better, fresh with some nice colours available along with new digital instrument, better rear seat comfort for passenger along with hero motors ASS.Wish her many happy miles.

congrats to your friend, it seems the storage space at front is omitted, and is there any added features like mobile charger etc ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

congratulations to your friend, have been telling to many friends who wanted to buy activa and now brought this maestro from hero moto corp, same honda engine in new body avatar and better, fresh with some nice colours available along with new digital instrument, better rear seat comfort for passenger along with hero motors ASS.Wish her many happy miles.
are the engines same? i didnt know that. yes the seats are comfortable. i guess there is more cushion inside

congrats to your friend, it seems the storage space at front is omitted, and is there any added features like mobile charger etc ?
yes storage space not required. and there is no provision for adding mobile charger.

Re: Hero Maestro (Elecrtic Blue) Review

Nice review Sai. Seems your friends from Malappuram Kerala :). Cool color. BTW I am a bit against of Activa or Maestro because of the Spring loaded type suspension on the front. They could have been provided Telescopic suspension instead for this price!

Top Bottom