Long time since i updated this thread. Lot has happened during this period.
1. Somehow a rat came into DRACO and it really freaked me out. Before he could do any damage i made DRACO a turbo booster directly to the Dealership.
2. So they checked everything but the rat seemed to be a good one as he left the car on its own. But the guys at the service center put wire mash in the car.
3. But the real drama started after that. When i went to pick up my car it was dark already. So i took off to home. next morning i was shocked to see a crack in the windshield on the black part at the bottom. So i called the RM and informed him about the same. He told me to bring the car to the service center. So i went back, my RM was out for a TD with another customer. meanwhile someone else came to attend me:
SG (Some Service Guy): Sir, we didn't even take the car out for a TD.
Me: So, what you trying to say here
SG: Sir maybe when you went home some stone must have hit it hence the crack.
Me: No nothing hit. If something would have hit i would have heard the noise.
SG: Sir it didn't happen here though. (At the service center)
Me: It did.
SG: No sir, maybe you didn't hear the sound of something hitting the windshield.
Me: Ok, show me the point where it would have hit. No matter how small or big stone would have hit. It will leave a mark on the windshield.
SG: Checks it and goes
. looks at me and again
Me: I am not that kind of a customer who you can take for a ride dude.
SG: Sar, let me call the expert who deals in these kind of cases.
Me: I thought you were the one, why the hell did you waste my 20 mins. Get lost and get him here.
By the time my RM arrives, very nice guy.
RM: Hello sir. sorry i had to go out with a customer for a TD.
Me: No prob.
RM: yes sir, so where is the crack. He sees it and meanwhile the expert arrives. The guy checks it and confirms that nothing hit from outside.
Me: That's what i am trying to tell this guy (pointing to the SG).
RM to SG: If you don't know something please next time don't argue with the customer.
Than the RM took the pics the glass and told me that he will get back to me. And after that i left.
Today i went back to the service center as DRACO has completed almost 29400 kms. And there is this M&M camp going on where they will do a 70 point check up for free and 5%-10% discount on parts and labor. So i though of getting the service done as well. Also they will replace my windshield.
1. Squeaking noise when the car goes on bad patches from the driver side door.
2. The plastic piece on top of the speedometer makes noise- probably needs padding.
3. Told them to check suspension, brakes, bushes etc etc.
4. The remote (keyfob) sometimes doesn't work. This usually happens in the morning. But after trying about 3-4 times it starts working properly than no problem
5. Right side projector bulb went kaput.
6. Check alignment and if needed get it right.
7. Tire rotation.
Rest i will update when i get my car back tomorrow.