My Experience with Tata Manza

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,

vijayprakash here,

i am a proud owner of Tata Manza sice 2 years,here i would like to share my experience with my (SNOWEY) manza.
my best friend since 1998 is maruthi 800,that was the car which thought me to drive,it is our familys frist car,she showed her oldness due to the ravages of time,so my mad decided to buy a new car.

our priorities;

1.spacious and comfortable with good ride quality
2.budget arounb 6-7.5 lakhs

cars examined;
1.indica vista-refused it because i hated its centrally mounted speedo.
2.fiat punto-my parents are 62 years old so they found difficult to coupe with it.

TATA MANZA +VES
1-DUARABLE ENGINES
2.SPACIOUS AND COMFORTABLE,FEATURE RICH
3.HEAVILY BUILT
4.GOOD ERGONOMICS
5.MAXIMUM VALUE FOR MONEY
6.ABSORBENT RIDE QUALITY

-ves

1.interiors not solidly screwed
2.subjective looks
3.interiors are the mixture of high and low quality materials nothig is completly blended.
4.less ground clearance
5.poor after sales service
6.not a performer like swift.

On the month of july 2010 we finalized to buy tata manza and we brought her home 0n 30th july,2 years elapsed now my father also passed away,now my manza is ever forgotable gift of my late beloved father.

Here are some details of my car;
1.TATA MANZA aura abs petrol
2.colour-dew white
3.safty features -abs,fire prevention inertia switch,side impact beams etc
4.odo reading-35600 kms
5.accessories-bumper gaurd and leather seats.
6.milage-14 kmpl on highways,with ac.

Tata manza is our second car she is very beloved for my father and my mom because of manza's ultra spacious cabin and her ride quality.manza feels taylor made for old age people,we loved going long trips every month,my parents didnt felt any tierdness but i little bit because of its dynamics every body knows manza is not a dirivers car.as a young i am not a fan of manza on the basis of looks and perfomence but iam a great fan of manza due to its luxurious cabin,advanced features,durable european power trains,nice built though i dosent heard some thing like rattels but minute sqeeks emitting from B pillers are not enough to irritate me,because i am the former owner of maruthi suzuki.

while taking about niggles for which tata cars are popular, surprisingly very less i think,i did not faced any problems till now but last year indicator stalk assembly malfunctioned,it was repaled by VIN AUTO Tumkur under warrenty now its working fine.

The ride quality of manza is exellent little bit close to linea,suspension soaks up poth-holes easily at slow and average speeds,but they are not ment for highspeeds and sharp cornering because manza is a perfect family sedan,driving in tripple digit speed with one family on board is not good i think!i mostly driven manza on state highway 63 which is very worst in condition while we travelled Tumkur to Mysore (130KMS)on weekends,manza done well my parents and me dosent felt fatigue.I also took manza 6 times to holy place Dharmastala through charmadi ghat one of most deadliest ghat road in westren ghats,i felt little bit nervous while sharp cornering but it handled like a dream in averege speed body roll is very less.

the final words i would like to say about my manza -i love thiscar very much not by its looks but by its practicality though my car is petrol powred, engine is very smooth NVH levels are very low but little bit audible in triple digit speed.the cultch is very light to use in urban driving conditions,i dosent like the gearshift quality though,the conventional hydrallic power is not to friendly in city driving but it inspires optimum confidence in highways.I am enjoying trouble free motoring till date with my dads lovely gift MANZA.

View attachment 70306

M2.jpg

M3.jpg

Last edited:
@VP, welcome to TAI on auspicious day of Diwali.

You said , you didn't liked Vista's centrally mounted speedo , but personally I feel it is practically good to notice without taking eyes off the road .I find it difficult to read my manza's speedo especially when the steering is at lower position for my height.

please share your GC experience and T ASS experience with us.

Also , do not forget to vote at `TATA car reliability thread started by fellow TAI an Raja.

Welcome aboard vijayprakash,

Manza is one of the Best car for Long drives. I think yours are the first Dew White Manza in our fourm.

Welcome again & have a pleasant stay[:)]

If you ask me, Which Manza looks best.?
My answer is Dew white Manza with the lip spoiler (like your) with grebiege interiors.
This pirticular design of spoiler looks great on white manza , due to color coordination of tail lamps red with dew white of spoiler.
In monarch red lip spoiler doesn't look good.

The ' indigo' logo is missing on your snowey, is it removed ?

Thread Starter #8
If you ask me, Which Manza looks best.?
My answer is Dew white Manza with the lip spoiler (like your) with grebiege interiors.
This pirticular design of spoiler looks great on white manza , due to color coordination of tail lamps red with dew white of spoiler.
In monarch red lip spoiler doesn't look good.

The ' indigo' logo is missing on your snowey, is it removed ?
Yes i removed it.

Few more snaps again.

illuminated vanity mirror.jpg

music syestem.jpg

neatly designed rear door panel.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

dashboard.jpg

Thread Starter #12
Nice write up mate and very well maintained car as well.
Seat looks awesome. What make are those ?? or are they just Artificial leather?
They are genuine Tata motors accessories, it cost rs10000 including labour charges.i think it is artificial leather.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
closer image of horn pad
Photo0092.jpg I

rear visibility through rvm
Photo0093.jpg

they are tata motors accessories it cost rs 10000.i thik it is artificial leather
Photo0049.jpg

image of c pillar
Photo0062.jpg

dash board
Photo0051.jpg

engine compartment
Photo0059.jpg

Rear seat of manza popularly known as sofa..
rear seat popularly known as sofa.jpg

side view
side view.jpg

driver seat hight adjustment liver
driver seat hight adjuster.jpg

door handles
door handels.jpg

steering wheel adjustment liver
steering wheel adjustment liver.jpg

tata manza

Photo0067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI and wonderfully maintained Manza, please keep updating this thread on a regular basis i guess your's id the first Manza petrol car in our forum.

Top Bottom