Silver Bolt: Toyota Innova 2.5 V7 - Initial Ownership Report

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI,

I m writing this thread on my newly acquired Innova 2.5 D-4D V7 2005,which had 2.56L Km in 7 Years 3 Months.

First the flashback starts,

We had bought Qualis 2.4D FS.Second vehicle in our City.Till 10 years,we had ran 4.25L Km before selling it.Our company had used it till August 2005 before our company Innova comes.From 2006 mid,we are using Qualis.After getting our Swift,we had sold Qualis after its usage.From 2005,they had started using Innova.Till August 2012,they had used Innova till 2.55L Km.From Aug 2012,they had bought new Innova VX 2012 in Grey color for 16.5L.Innova was lying unused since Sept 2012.After Dussehra festival,my dad had given Innova for power window switch replacement at Harsha Toyota,Kondapur,Hyderabad.From yesterday onwards,Innova is used by us.

Now initial things,

We had bought Innova 2005 V7 in Silver color on August 12th 2005 at Harsha Toyota,Kondapur,Hyderabad.Till now,it is running strong in just 7 years.

Driving experience-
My father just loves Innova since its launch.My father drove Innova many times since last 3 to 4 years and felt better to drive than Swift and our previous vehicle,Qualis.Innova's torque is just punchy.That is way I like Innova.

My rating on Driving experience and performance-10/10

Space and Comfort-Space and Comfort is the main USP for Innova[clap].I and our family loves its comfort.Kudos to Toyota for Space and Comfort.

My rating on Space and Comfort-10/10

Dealer Experience-Harsha Toyota is simply good in its Service.The dealer is owned by BJP leader.Till now,we had good experience with Toyota service.

My rating on Dealer Experience-9.5/10

Features-Features are just average.I hate the crappy OE provided CD Player.It doesn't have USB and AUX-IN connectivity.

My rating on Features-8/10

Now the +ves and -ves,

+ves

+Toyota badge
+Space and Comfort
+Driving is easier than Swift and Qualis
+Ride and Handling
+Silent Engine
+It will run till 5L Km.

-ves

None except Features.

Our Car has Michelin XM1+ 205/65R15 and its grip is just excellent.Previous Tires were Bridgestone B390 stock size.

In Mid-2008-Our company had given Innova for full painting and denting.It came in original shape.Again in April 2011,they had changed Old Silver Color to 2009-Present Silver Color.

Planned things for Silver Bolt are:

1.Sun Film Removal(already removed)
2.ICE Upgrade(for extra features)
3.Remote Key replacement(buttons became too old)
4.Leather Seats(already removed by us)
5.Alloy wheel Painting and
6.Polishing.

For those who want Space and Comfort,Ride and Handling and others,Innova is the best Car[clap].

Next round-Pictures

Pictures,Mileage Updates after 130 Km trip to my Native are up in Page no 1
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...a-innova-2-5-v7-initial-ownership-report.html

400 Km trip to Nizamabad and expenses,Bolt with its competitor(New Innova),Mileage updates after trip,235 Km trip and a trip to my village are up in Page no 2
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...innova-2-5-v7-initial-ownership-report-2.html

Trip to my village-Part 2,Trip to Goa,Completed 4000 Km in a month,Bolt's long due updates,New Pics,New Updates,Innova badge got flicked and Innova went for a marriage party are up in Page no 3
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...innova-2-5-v7-initial-ownership-report-3.html

Bolt had done more than 400 Km,Long runs and new pics are up in Page no 4
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...innova-2-5-v7-initial-ownership-report-4.html

Last edited:
Re: Toyota Innova it is-Gangnam Starts

Congrats for the Innova buddy, no doubt it's the best people mover one can buy under 15 lac if overall package is considered.

Don't you think 2.56 lac kms is too high? We sold ours at slightly above 95k kms.
BTW, how much you paid for it?

Thread Starter #3

Congrats for the Innova buddy, no doubt it's the best people mover one can buy under 15 lac if overall package is considered.

Don't you think 2.56 lac kms is too high? We sold ours at slightly above 95k kms.
BTW, how much you paid for it?
Vipul Bro-It is our Company Vehicle and we bought it in free of cost.

Congrats for your Innova though its a bit late, but without pics review remains incomplete. I also liked this vehicle very much and only reason is the comfort, i drove my dad's friend Innova quite a bit and is eying his car for quite a sometime but he didn't want to sell the same [evil]

Ad!tya

Suspended

Heartiest congrats on the Innova.[clap]

You bought it free! That's great.
It is indeed a great vehicle for those concerned with space and comfort. Waiting for pictures of the SILVER TIGER!

Ad!tya

Suspended
Re: Toyota Innova - Gangnam Starts

Nice. I would suggest Vento! :biggrin:

Anyways, then are you planning to do the above mentioned mods on the Silver Tiger?
Any pics?

Thread Starter #10

Nice. I would suggest Vento! :biggrin:

Anyways, then are you planning to do the above mentioned mods on the Silver Tiger?
Any pics?
Had a discussion with my father.Will be using Innova for 1 year[clap].Then,I would be buying Vento HL Petrol,City V MT,Classic Titanium Petrol or Cedia Select replacing my Swift Diesel.

BTW,we are going to my hometown in my Innova and will be back by tomorrow night.My hometown is just 65 Km from our home and will be going to Warangal (most probably) for function on tomorrow.And,would be running about 300 Km in 2 days.

BTW,Wish you Happy Diwali.

Last edited:

Ad!tya

Suspended

Great. Wish you have a safe journey!

I am also going to Agra this weekend in my Alto. Will be covering 460 kms on the same day!

Happy diwali to you also!

Do post some pic/ travelogue of the journey.

Aditya.

Thread Starter #12
Now Pics Time and Update Time.....

Finally pics are here...

I liked the first pic.The best shot I had ever clicked.

It is giving above 10 Km/l with loaded people.

Now the Odo is 2,56,320 Km.

Attachments

Last edited:

Music Swift, thanks for sharing the report with us. I was a diehard fan of Qualis and an Innova Lover too. Previously we had a Limited Edition Qualis which was sold @ 3.XXlacs km on odo. Sadly we switched to Xylo after this. BTW post some more pics of your car. Kudos to you for maintaining the car so well.

Ad!tya

Suspended

@Music swift : Nice pics bro. I also loved the first pic. I think if you plan to keep the car for more time, you should get new alloys (even if you stick to current tyre only), in grey or black colour. The alloys are not doing justice to this beautifully maintained car.

Thread Starter #15

Thank you Akash and Aditya for response.I don't have a plan to get new alloys.I want to spend some money on my Swift VDI.I want to get tuning box,air filter upgrade,alloys upgrade,clutch upgrade,brakes upgrade and ICE upgrade.After this,will go for Polo 1.6 Diesel engine from Vento by 2013 mid or another Diesel Hatch or Sedan.

Last edited:

Top Bottom