Hi Anand and Varun,
Yes, tried connecting my mobile to the system to get the pics, but failed to move the pics from mobile to system. Will try to post the pics later.
Sorry that I could not update my thread with many updates. Here is the list.
First of all, Thanks for Varun on helping to get me a new set of Oval shaped Pioneer speakers at the rear to my car. Also, helping me a pair of Sony speakers to the front on the door pads from his friend's accessories shop. Also, Varun helped on getting a pair of wooden speaker holders to mount on it which I still owe to Varun to return it. Later I got the speakers mounted on the Boot on the sides which has saved some boot space Although I wanted to get a Parcel tray but did not.
2. Got a pair of Bosch Horns with the relay fitted under the bonnet of SKODA types - POM POM kind of - Rs 700 i think
3. Got a pair of Bosch wiper blades fitted - Rs 250
4. Got set a MGP seatbelts - Rs. 2300, replaced with the old seat belts which I had. Now, I wonder how i used to manage with those seatbelts compromoising on the safety
5. Got the pair of IND number plates - Rs. 900 excluding fitting charges.
6. Got the driver seat recliner replaced with Type 2 ones. The seat just pulled me back the moment I sat inside once and went completely down. The guy at MARS A** at Sanjaynagar where I maintain MY TINY did a fantastic job on this - Rs.775 including labour.
7. Got the front grill sprayed with Black myself.
8. Got a Spider podium mobile holder from Ebay for Rs. 350 does a fantastic job and does'nt even shake and you can bend any ways and fits in perfectly and helps in Long trips.
9. Got a mobile charger in the place of the Cigerette hole which helps in charging mobile.
10. Got a stearing cover of Cream colour - Rs. 200 I think from Varun's accessory shop, which really gives a good hold on th steering.
I would connect the charger to the mobile and keep the mobile in the spider podium, and just fill in the fuel and good to go anywhere
Sorry again, I know a post or a travellogue without pics is not worthwhile, but will do so without fail.
Jarpickle, I have taken a pic of the rear but I dont see its sagging or something. But not sure, please advise once I post the pic of it.