Originally Posted by Akash1886
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has launched the Fortuner TRD Sportivo Attachment 232942
A mere cosmetic change is of no use & if demanding a premium for it is unjustified. TRD stands for Toyota Racing Development & this variant doesn't mean anything related to TRD. If its more related to cosmetic changes then there are better kits from Thailand, which looks much better and imposing.
TRD should have made following improvements:
1. Better handling suspension with less boat roll(In Fortuner more than the body roll, boat roll is prominent).
2. Sporty interior color theme.
3. Better sounding music system.
4.Pitch & Bounce though better controlled than the previous Fortuner, has got scope for improvement.
5. Improved NVH
6. Better Sounding exhaust- Would have been segment first.
7. Gear shifts can be made sharper.