1) VIN no. is same as chasis no? It appears on driver side dashboard and also engraved on the body when you open the driver door?
>> Yes both are same. It is also stuck on the windshield in a green color label.
2) For PDI, I have downloaded the teambhp checklist.
>> Also download TAI checklist
which is even more detailed than TBHP. Here is my PDI Link
3) After Documentation, she would invoice so I would pay the full car cost. I am going on full cash. I am thinking of buying some accessories like Leather seats, mats, mud flaps, door visors. Initially they said 5% discount but I request 10% and they said they would consider. So shall I buy from showroom or from outside/online can you please elaborate on each of the accessories. The Leather seat cover from Tata looks very good and would be of snug fit. And will invoice price include the accessories I opt for.
>> Invoice price will not include accessories, you will get a separate bill for them. Accessories from dealership will always be costlier than outside shops, unless you know pricing in your city.
4) After invoicing, she told it would take 4 days for Registration.
>> Sounds OK to me. It varies from state to state.
5) What all documentation I should take care of and how to exactly know I am not going to be taken for a ride by the dealer.
>> Sales invoice, Insurance, RC book, Warranty cards, Spare key, User manuals, Free service coupons,
6) Things I missed?
>> Nothing that I can think of.