Originally Posted by wildsdi
does the Pure Lx come pre wired for fog lamps, music system and auxiliary sockets in 2nd and 3rd row? Does it make sense to shell out an additional 3.5 lakhs for the pleasure version? Just for ABS
, Airbags and music system. Also how would the Pure Lx compare with the refreshed Storme Lx? Again Storme Ex would have been the ideal but is 14.63 lakhs. Please direct me to ownership reviews if you find any.
No, I don't think that it comes pre wired for all electrical gadgets for the Pure LX variant.
Buying the Pleasure Variant over the Pure LX Variant will be a great Deal when you get heavy discounts (Rs. 1,00,000 - Rs. 1,50,000), for the additional 3.5 Lakhs you get the following as standard:
- wood finish in pleasure variant look nice than in the Pure variant.
- music system is much better.
- ABS and EBD (is a must for a vehicle of this size).
- 2 Airbags at Front
- Fog lamps (Front and Rear) are really nice during the night time.
- Height adjustable drivers seat
- One touch down for all power windows.
- Rear Wash and wipe with demister
- Ultrasonic Reverse guide system ( Which is a must for this vehicle to manage its length)
- Glove box Chiller
- Full Chrome Grill
- Chrome Finished Door handles and window waistline
- Pleasure Badging at the Rear
And in the Pure LX Variant you only get an analog clock on the center Console but in the Pleasure Variant you get a small LCD Display lit in blue Colour (Which is quite nice and gives you a premium feel during night time). Overall the Pleasure variant is a good package with standard features in it. So go in for the Tata Aria Pleasure than the Storme. As Storme has side facing seats at the last row which can be uncomfortable for long rides, but Aria has Front Facing Seats which can be more comfortable than the Storme.