This is what a XUV owner has to say about Aria when gets the opportunity to drive one, ENJOY: Re: Mahindra XUV5OO Buying and Initial Ownership Experience
I had the opportunity to drive an Aria again and here are some of the points I feel Aria is really good :-
These are really my personal opinions and the intention is not tostart a debate(again) but provide a candid feedback having experienced both the vehicles :-
1) Suspension and low speed/high speed bump soaking behaviour of the Aria -I find this simply amazing tune up for indian conditions - The Aria did really well in some very bad offroad conditions. I threw it around at decent speeds and it behaved well for a body on ladder chassis. Because of this i felt it can take more abuse.
2) The Aria has much better boot space and even when you are sitting in the Aria - it does feel spacious.
3) The power delivery of Aria is more linear rather than a surge - many prefer it this way.
4) In my personal opinion the Aria looks more royale and classy.
5) It has a euro ncap 4 rating - so it has proved it crash worthiness.
6) The turning radius is really good for a vehicle its size.
7) It has more stowage/storage area internally - but how much u actually put to use is a different matter.