Posting some pics and my short review of my Dune Beige Petrol XT :)
I was mesmerised since the first looks and review was out for this Car.
Why Zest? I did not want a hatchback (because of boot space constraints), and did not want a sedan (out of my budget and can be difficult to maneuver and park). I wanted a good and robust car, so Zest fits the bill in every way.
1) Butter smooth comfortable drive,
2) Nice looks, cute rear :),
3) ConnectNext is awesome, the touch screen experience and voice commands utility are really good,
4) Power packed in safety features; bonnet is quite heavy (for safety sake I guess); got 2 air bags, electronic power steering, ABS
5) Nice fabric seats (initially I thought I would go for AT leather seats, but found the fabric seats great, so no other seatcover now),
6) The interior is classy and has a premium look and feel, the inside is roomy (lot of space inside, I being 6 feet, I dont face any issues)
1) Mileage inside city is bad, I an getting around 11 km/l, (I guess mileage is the cost that you pay for safety). I hope the mileage improves after the first service.
2) I would have wanted the windows to come up when I leave it open and I lock the doors with the remote, but it does not happen. This should have been a good feature.