Originally Posted by saun
My priority is to get the car at the earliest. ES was my priority from the date of announcement. I have sold my Innova last month and very much waiting for ES. 49K is not a burden but after price hike felling like cheated from ford. I don't have any other options as of now, have to start looking out for other options.
If 49k is not a burden on you and if you still feel that you still get a vfm
car , I would suggest that you go ahead with ES .
The car companies are emotionless, mean and cold corporations which only look for their profits .
I understand very well how you must be feeling with this sudden and abrupt descion of ford .
Keeping your emotions aside of feeling hurt for a while ( although it might be hard ) just ask yourself would you have booked the ES if from day 1 ford had announced the price which they are asking now ?
Under such scenario would you have thought ES was a vfm
vehicle for the money asked ?
If you get a honest answer " yes" go ahead with the ES . If the answer is " no " well then look for other options .
Just come at a neutral place by letting go the hurt , anger before taking a descion . Let the desicion be a rational one and not a emotional one .
Hope it helps . Feel free to share your thoughts as much as you want till you come to a descion were your mind and heart are in synergy .
All members will help you here under one condition and that is whichever car you will buy finally you will give us a nice ownership report