Originally Posted by DocAP
Brief review/observation/experience with my ecoboost titanium
1. i never have to take out key from my pocket. To unlock press the black button on door knob with key in your pocket n it opens. start engine and off you go. when you reach your destination step out of car slam the door and press that black button on door knob it locks. keys in pocket no need to take it out.
2. while driving there is no child lock the door locks itself when you cross 20km/hr but if youopen the door while driving even rear seat opens up just imagining a child or some person pulls the door knob from inside by mistake while on drive and we may meet an accident. anyone have any solution please share.
3. Annoying seat belt signal when start driving. dont need seat belt in intracity drive as i drive slow and off-course i always use it on long journey. how to turn it off.
4. my galaxy note sync with car automatically when i get in, just have to turn bluetooth on. no need to sync again n again each time. however voice command not perfect we still have to know each other more.
5. i have done only 105 KM no longdrive in highway only hospital and home i'm getting average of 8km/l. my home is in top of a hill and 3.5 km to hosp. i have to go downhill with very bad road condition reach highway with traffic congestion and to hosp. then come back again high traffic highway then go up in very steep road with lots of potholes, bumps n narrow road. ground clearance is of great help to me. i think my average mileage will increase with time by keeping rpm below 2000, but sometimes i have to go upto 3000-4500 rpm when some other car is driving very slow in front of me in a narrow upward steep road. however i never got stuck during driving uphill even in slow speed ( what would be technical term 4 this good horse power or good torgue). i have to shuffle between first gear n 2d gear a lot on my way back home. but i'm satisfied with engine performance. when i reach home the fan runs good thing it runs its course even if i switch off ( same with my i10 but i have to keep the engine on n wait wasting time ).
1. Now that is what is called as "True Keyless Entry/Exit"
2. As another member pointed out, there is a switch in the rear doors which you can set to "on" position and the doors will not open from inside.
3. There are many comments about this. I would not tell you to devise more ways to stop that sound, rather than "just buckle up man!!"
4. A new car is like a new GF/wife. You will explore new things about her daily and come to terms in some time.
5. As I said, you will slowly start appreciating her as you spend time with each other.
6. Yeah, SYNC will prove to be a boon.
7. No other option Doc.
8. I appreciate the way you dealt with the situation.
9. Wait for the prices to come down/get them from aftermarket.
10. Sounds cool.
11. Don't worry again. It is way better than your earlier ride.
12. Don't worry, they are not that bad either.
13. They are absent only in the (O) version.
Originally Posted by 1989rs500
@ahulgupta3101 affirmative, holding horses on standby, improvised information sounds good that the Ecosport battleships are ready and will reach back its LZ(dealers ) 9 o clock (2nd week of August), so waiting for confirmation to let loose the horses.
1989@ We are really conversing like two majors at a battlefront.Let it continue as we wait for our devils to arrive for the incessant rains which are lashing the capital city.
Originally Posted by anuraj
Try the new amaze i-Dtec engine too - it is seriously fast.
Friend,I don't like the idea of pasting a boot to a hatch to comply with the idiotic govt. regulations.So, no Amaze/Dezire or anything alike to my liking.
PS : It is fast indeed.
Originally Posted by sandy_man
gosh its been frustrating! does anyone have the personal email of Joginder Singh Ford India MD (other than firstname.lastname@example.org
I think they don't want their mailboxes to be cluttered by people like us, so they share the generic mail ID's which they don't even check themselves.
Originally Posted by ERTIGA_ZMR
Without seat belt I feel that I am not in balance state and my control is shaky. This is my personal feeling might be the reason as I always used seat belt either being on passenger seat or driver seat in first row.
I very much concur with your idea mate.Just keep on spreading awareness with those words.