Originally Posted by sandip24
Which car is better Beat(petrol) or Ritz (petrol) ? (if somone is ok with rear looks of Ritz)
I am no expert and pretty new to cars but as per the research I did before booking my Chevy Beat, both the cars seems to be pretty good. Both have their pros and cons.
Points noted for Chevy Beat as below:
1. Stunning looks.
2. Good interiors for the money you pay. Specially the blue light on the console panel.
3. Good AC with Automatic Climate control
4. Engine is good if not superb.
5. Cost at which one can acquire it. Absolutely VFM
. No other hatch in this segment offers these many features.
6. Good 3 years warranty.
7. A.S.S. could be the concern depending on the availability of Service Center near ones residence.
8. Lack of boot space (only 170 ltrs) if that concerns you.
Points noted for Maruti Ritz as below:
1. Good and powerful K series engine (churning 85 PS).
2. Good interior space and boot space.
3. Maruti's brand value hence best resale if one is looking for a quick change in 2-3 years.
4. Best A.S.S.
5. Slightly overpriced in my opinion.
Note: Above points mentioned are the outcome of my research and may differ from others. Both cars are very good. I already liked the looks of beat and was much impressed with the features provided for that price (was a bit tight on budget as well hence I justified my choice
). Rest I would leave to experts for their expert opinion.
You won't regret choosing anyone of these.