..I am not new Stromer
here. I am following this thread from long time.
10th October 2013, i got honour to tame the "BEAST THE TATA SAFARI STORME" EX.
MY beast name is HULK
white in colour(yes pearl white).
So story begins with 1 January 2013, i was searching for the car, i was looking for hatch yes VISTA, but during that test drive of vista by chance i sat in NEW SAFARI STORME and i was just..just...just lost my heart in between. Forgotten about test drive for hatch and start looking for this MASSIVE.
So i have started collecting info(s) for the same and THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA and you all stormers helped me a lot.
Today i really appreciate your views and my choice and Finally BEAST was Tamed.
But their are some sorrow experience due to service dealer of TATA i.e MALWA service center. Story is here
I got my car delivery in 10 oct 2013,. From day one, alignment problem was there. ON 450 km(approx) i went service station for rectification, they took 5 hours to rectify the problem but then also problem was unsolved, still car has alignment problem. In between my ac panel is also been damaged by their service department. For replacement of AC compressor switch, they had given new another date i.e. one week for replacement. They had eaten my 6 hours only for allingment and even problem remain unsolved.
On 31 october 2013 i reached for my first service on 1000 kms, today problem was same allingment problem, ac switch replacement and general services.
But today their alignment machine was not working and after inquiry it came to my notice that their machines is not working from many days due to some problem(battery problem).
On making inquiries,
service department had only one solution of all problems "SORRRRY SIR". I must name some of them CRM SEEMA, executive RAKESH, SERVICE ADVISOR SOHANDAS(forget the exact name).
Its very humiliating and disgusting from MALWA SERVICE CENTRE, that they cannot solve the problem of the car then why they had opened service center.
So i had written the same to company TATA and got the call from the MANAGER of service centre, i was able to have my alignment outside where company was going to pay me which charged me 500rs. This is was not easy as appearing to make them pay for me.
Now I had covered 5000 kms and today got my HULK serviced at CONCORD PEERAGARHI. Good response and felt that I am getting my car serviced from a genuine service center.
Till now issues faced after riding HULK: service problem on 5000kms
1. Rear door noise.
2. Mic not working
3. Vibration in legs of driver seat.
4. Noise from break i.e right front brake on hard braking.
5. Hard gearing of lever on start of the vehicle.
6. Pen drive hangs in music player( ALPINE MUSIC SYSTEM) results in searching mode and it keeps searching till any new song is added to the pen drive.
1. Rear door noise fixed, i dont know how they fixed. told me that noise is because of dust, just clean them and everything is okey but i dont agreed with them.
2. Mic replaced under warranty and part worth 850 rs but done freely.
3. No vibration in legs till now.
4. No noise(vibration) in break till ride of the HULK, they told me that this was because of ABS
and it works like that only. Are all feeling the same?
5. Hard shifting was due to winters since oil is thick and it gets easier within the car reaches at right temperature.
6. They told that pen drive hangs due to the virus but i had scanned the p.d. many times resulting in no threats found.\
So my some of questions and problems remained unresolved so my request to all STORMERS, kindly HELP ME OUT
1. What they did to reduce the noise in rear door.(without changing any part)
2. Noise or feeling of vibrations in brake only in front right brake.
3. Pen drive status and mode of searching after getting played foe few hours or time.
4.Hard shifting of gears(lever), are you all facing the same?