What you should now in my opinion is
1.Clean engine bay with kerosene & cotton waste (especially the engine, exhaust, headcover, bottom oil sump etc should be wiped clean)
2. Try wiping them with dry waste cloth too & bring it to a stage where you cant find any oil leak.
3. Now start the car & leave it to idle for 3 - 5mins, then switch off the car see if any oil is leaking from anywhere
4. If above step brings no result, then drive the car for about a kilometer atleast & then check the engine bay again. Now you should be able to see the source of the leak.
Most likely areas where Oil can start leaking
1. Engine Head cover gasket worn out (the plate where its marked MARUTI) - Rs.50/-
2. Oil Sump gasket cut or worn out - 50 max
3. Oil sump broken/cracked or the drain bolt in it is loose - 370/- (MGP)
4. Gear Oil leak through breather pipe hole - Rs.5/-
Check this page, you can see pictures of the Oil leak I had in my car Bought My First Car - Maruti 800 AC New Oil Sump Image
Oil Sump gasket
Click here to see engine removed pictures of my car, hope it helps Bought My First Car - Maruti 800 AC
Regarding the Pressure plate noise:
M800 has the lowest priced Clutch & Alternator in entire INDIAN car industry (AFAIK
Do not repair the pressure plate/clutch, just replace them it costs 17xx/- MGP. It is worth spending the money. It lasts easily for more than 30000kms for even people who drive rashly.
I tried fixing my car's Dynamo initially, it was waste of time, money & effort. No point in fixing that old dynamo. Rather buy a new BOSCH 45Amps dynamo (specifically available & precise fit in M800) - 45xx/-
If you are not planning for any major music system/fog lamps/headlamp upgrade etc then you can also think of these two dynamos
TVS LUCAS 35Amps - 35xx/-
DENSO 35Amps - 38xx/-
MGP dynamo for 800 is nothing but a rebadged TVS LUCAS ONE!
PS: To replace the Oil sump, the engine has to be taken out of the car. I suggest you club oil sump change along with clutch change. Will save you on labour.