My Oldy Goldy: Premier Padmini

Thread Starter #1
this is my oldy goldy premier padmini which i bought second hand in 2008.its 1990 model.the only modification i done is radial tyres and front grill made of steel.till now it didnt gave me any major trouble.engine is reliable and it never made me stop during travelling

Attachments

Hi Vijay,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India.

Let me also welcome the good old horse PP, which was once a luxury of 80-90's. Do share more pictures of your car. BTW which model is this, Deluxe BE or the 1100D?

Thread Starter #3
Hi Vijay,

Let me also welcome the good old horse PP, which was once a luxury of 80-90's. Do share more pictures of your car. BTW which model is this, Deluxe BE or the 1100D?
DELUXE BE 1990 model

Hi Vijay,

hi akash can i ask why my post is moved from nostalgic era to ownership reviews???

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Vijay, welcome to TAI buddy. Car looks in good condition from outside. Do post some pics for the interiors.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard, Vijay. Congrats for buying good ol’ Premier Padmini. It seems that previous owner had kept her well. Please maintain its existing stock condition. Did you bought it for daily use? Awaiting for more pictures and an ownership review. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vijay, welcome to TAI and congrats for Premier Padmini. It looks cool.
post some interior pics also

Hello Vijay welcome to TAI. Your car looks good and neatly maintained by looking at the photos.

The front grill is giving the car a good nostalgic look [thumbswink]

Do post more pictures, interiors as well as exteriors, and the maintenance front know? it will be great.

P.S: Take out that plastic wheelcaps and put the original steel covers, the current ones are spoiling the looks in the side profile.

Thread Starter #9
Welcome aboard, Vijay. Congrats for buying good ol’ Premier Padmini. It seems that previous owner had kept her well. Please maintain its existing stock condition. Did you bought it for daily use? Awaiting for more pictures and an ownership review. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
no i didnt bought it for daily use.actualy i have repainted it last year

Hello Vijay welcome to TAI. Your car looks good and neatly maintained by looking at the photos.

Do post more pictures, interiors as well as exteriors, and the maintenance front know? it will be great.

P.S: Take out that plastic wheelcaps and put the original steel covers, the current ones are spoiling the looks in the side profile.
thanks for ur suggestions and sure i will post more pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #10

here are some latest fotos of my oldy goldy

Attachments

I feel you could have removed the front bench seat and add bucket/individual seats as new cars have ..so it would be more comfortable..
By the way where is the handbrake located ?

I can also see a pioneer HU !!

Thread Starter #14
I feel you could have removed the front bench seat and add bucket/individual seats as new cars have ..so it would be more comfortable..
By the way where is the handbrake located ?

I can also see a pioneer HU !!
hand brake is located on floor just before the bench seat above the gear box

Top Bottom