Hi Uday, Welcome to TAI
The car looks very well maintained and like everyone around said you just need to get rid of those stickers that look very tacky in my opinion.
Your seats look decent enough too. Cant say much about the interior dash etc since its not visible.
A few things you can do to make the car even more appealing from my observations.
The car looks very well maintained in stock condition.
1. Your front grill and the head lamp rings that are in shades of Gray/Silver can be cleaned up or repaintained it its too dull.
2. Change your head lamps, parking light/indicator covers and your tail lamp covers. they seem to have faded off over time.
3. Monograms - Your Grill says 'Ruti 800 DX', see if you can get hold of a new badge. Ditto with the badge on the boot that has been sprayed over.
4. Bonnet Release switch can be replaced too.
5. Rims look good too. But if you want a fresh change why not change the color to the matching gray/Silver.
6. Tint the rear windscreen too.
7. To give a bit of muscle, change the wiper blades to sporty thicker ones.
8. If you like to paint the lower door portion, give it a try. I have made a slight example on Photoshop
Hope this helps. All the best buddy!
By the way, the gypsy in the background, is that yours too ?