• Torque

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Machine

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Looks

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
I grew up playing next to this Amazing Torque. My dads First Car.
48 hp (36 kW) at 5100 rpm and 60 lbf·ft (81 N·m) at 2500 rpm.
I remember Playing Around the wheel.

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
The Fiat 1100D based on the Fiat 1200 GranLuce Berlina debuted in India in 1964 with a 1,089 cc 4-cylinder engine.

It put out 40 bhp (30 kW) at 4800 rpm with a maximum torque of 7.20 kgf·m (70.6 N·m) at 3000 rpm. My Dads Third Car. My First Drive. Then the Torque Set in Me.

Attachments

Thread Starter #4
Sold as Suzuki Cervo Mode, in many parts of the world a blockbuster in its segment, the first generation Maruti Zen was introduced in 1993. All aluminum engine 4 valves/cyl, SOHC 993 cc. 60.9 PS (45 kW; 60 hp) @ 6000 rpm. ZEN stands for Zero Engine Noise. 11 years. still clocked 120kmph speed from chennai to Palakkad. Thats little wonder. Love this Little Torque

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
Some Spark Happened @ 2007. 995 cc 66 PS (49 kW; 65 hp) top speed 156 km/h. I did 140 can u believe that.

Attachments

Wow! Amazing beauties in your pics. Zen was truly a little wonder! Good luck for your Punto dream and hope it realizes soon[thumbsup]

Looks like Your family is car crazy [:)] Classic cars to own.
I have zen so I understand your feelings.

Great great thread Torquer! That is a great collection of cars to own. I am somewhere in the same boat too, with my papa owning Ambassadar to Matiz now.

For me the machine is most important followed by looks. If you go in that order GP fits the bill [:)]

thats a lot of beauties that touched your life. the fiat elegant brought nostalgic memories in me. it was my dad's first car and me and dad learned to drive in it. although dad took 4wheeler driving licence first i was his teacher. next was our 1974 amby which was with us for 15 long years.then i started to earn and bought tata indica v2, then came wagon r & then my present baby vento tdi highline.

Thread Starter #11
Hi Carfreak. Thanks for your Response. Do you own a zen? If so Post your Pictures...I will be delighted. [:D]

Looks like Your family is car crazy. Classic cars to own.
I have zen so I understand your feelings.
Hi Surfer. Yes my Family is a car freak. My Dad is an Automobile Engineer,My Uncle was with Toyota in Middle East for 2 Decades,and Dearer Cousin works for Mahindra. So we eat drink sleep cars...

Can you post your Zen Photos here. i will be a happy man.

Great great thread Torquer! That is a great collection of cars to own. I am somewhere in the same boat too, with my papa owning Ambassadar to Matiz now.

For me the machine is most important followed by looks. If you go in that order GP fits the bill
HI TRAVELLER,
Thanks for the reply. Good to know we are on the same boat. most of us are..we all evolve. would love to see your papa s ambassador and that matiz photos here. it will be like a silent thanks to the machine we owned.[thumbsup]

thats a lot of beauties that touched your life. the fiat elegant brought nostalgic memories in me. it was my dad's first car and me and dad learned to drive in it. although dad took 4wheeler driving licence first i was his teacher. next was our 1974 amby which was with us for 15 long years.then i started to earn and bought tata indica v2, then came wagon r & then my present baby vento tdi highline.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.Regarding driving,It Was other way Around for me,My dad was against biking and i was in to it. i did own a lambretta,yamaha,First generation pulsar 180cc,Honda Activa. then somewhere midway in my teens with girls around cars seems to be the safe bet.[surprise] my first drive was fiat with dad as an auto pilot. those were the days. i would love to see your cars photos here from from fiat elegant. amby, indica, wagon r and your grunting tdi vento. here its a tribute to the machines we love and to be loved.

Hi Carfreak....Thanks for your Response. Do you own a zen? If so Post your Pictures...I will be delighted.[:D]
Nope. I wanted to own one but unfortunately could not. I bought my first car in 2008 by when the old Zen was discontinued. Did search for a few in the second hand market but their maintenance did not impress me. Finally gave up and bought first hand Alto Lxi.

Excellent write up Torquer
The Quote ZEN= Zero Engine Noise [thumbsup]
Absolutely true I was under impression that ZEN is something equivalent to meditation.
Now I can say that you can ZEN in Maruti ZEN as real-time its ZERO ENGINE NOISE.
It’s really wonderful product and ruled Indian market for decades.
Sometimes I drive ZEN which is owned by one my relative and he is onsite for longer duration and I play role of caretaker of that ZEN. Loving this job because its ZEN.

Regarding your affection for The Punto I wish to see the pictures of your GP in coming days.
Wish you all the best.[cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Your family has a record of owning some of the really interesting cars. Do you still have the Morris Minor? Please post a few pictures because it is close to my heart amongst the vintages. :smile:

PS: Please avoid using excessive dots (...) it becomes difficult for us to understand your posts. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom