Planning To Restore My Bajaj Platina 100cc

Thread Starter #1
I am planning to restore my bajaj platina 100cc. main problem most of the nuts have rusted and not getting at bajaj authorised dealers nor are they interested to order and give.. My local mechanic has suggested that alls nuts and bolts for the bike are available as a single pack but tried many shops with no resutls. Could any one suggest where to get these. im from kerala calicut.

Hello,

Can you remove those rusted nuts/bolts or they are seized?

I use Krud Kutter rust remover and it works great, especially when soaked for an hour. Once the rust is removed or converted, you can either leave it as is (Since Krud Kutter will leave temporary protective layer) or spray paint it.

For some bolts/nuts, you can use Anti-seize so it won't be rusted or seized around the threads. Note: Using anti-seize on lug nuts is not advisable.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Hello,

Can you remove those rusted nuts/bolts or they are seized?

I use Krud Kutter rust remover and it works great, especially when soaked for an hour. Once the rust is removed or converted, you can either leave it as is (Since Krud Kutter will leave temporary protective layer) or spray paint it.

For some bolts/nuts, you can use Anti-seize so it won't be rusted or seized around the threads. Note: Using anti-seize on lug nuts is not advisable.

Thanks...
Best Regards
most of them are removable but still wanted a replacement. Electroplating them would not be so profitable

Hello,
i think you could try looking for thr bolt nut kit of bajaj CT100. If you cannot find it in your city, you can order it from Panashree automobiles in bangalore (recently i restored my CT100 and found all the parts available here), if possible please do post some photos of your restoration.

Regards

Thread Starter #5
Hello,
i think you could try looking for thr bolt nut kit of bajaj CT100. If you cannot find it in your city, you can order it from Panashree automobiles in bangalore (recently i restored my CT100 and found all the parts available here), if possible please do post some photos of your restoration.

Regards
thanks dear firend can you just share the shop contact no. i tried several dealers here no has the entire nut bolt kit and no one is interested in finding each part number for making it as a kit for sale.

Top Bottom