Frauds in Dealing Of Car & Spares For Your Vintage & Classic Cars

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friend and colleges ,

Warm welcoming the new year an greeting for a prosperous year Ahead , I am posting the new thread." Frauds in dealing of car & spares for your vintage and classics car "
With a keen interest developed by new youngster in collection of vintage and classics had encouraged some of nuisance fraud peoples for doing frauds and earn money . These peoples are targeting the youngsters who are the beginners & have dreams of collection of any sort of vintage and classics car by giving a fake deal .
Team mates please share as much of your experience if you have faced any problems with such type of people in any sort of dealing of purchase , restoration , spare parts . This will help to all collectors not to be vicitm of such persons .
Your participation will be a help for all others
Regards
Shoeb

Dear Friend and colleges ,

Warm welcoming the new year an greeting for a prosperous year Ahead , I am posting the new thread." Frauds in dealing of car & spares for your vintage and classics car "
With a keen interest developed by new youngster in collection of vintage and classics had encouraged some of nuisance fraud peoples for doing frauds and earn money . These peoples are targeting the youngsters who are the beginners & have dreams of collection of any sort of vintage and classics car by giving a fake deal .
Team mates please share as much of your experience if you have faced any problems with such type of people in any sort of dealing of purchase , restoration , spare parts . This will help to all collectors not to be vicitm of such persons .
Your participation will be a help for all others
Regards
Shoeb

Hello friends ,
First of all Happy Diwali to everyone ,
Thanx shoeb sir to start the untouched subject of online fraud taking place in vintage cars buying / selling or in spares.
I had been victim of the same type of fraud in the past though I was lucky as the amt was lil.A guy name Sharik from jaipur had posted 2 vintage two wheeler for sale .after finalising everything I had transferred token amount to his account and rest was to be paid at the time of delivery.but he kept on giving excuses and never delivered.but with the above bad experience I would like to add that my other spares online trade deals gone ok.It will be of great help if other members also share their experiences .

Thread Starter #3
Hello friends ,
First of all Happy Diwali to everyone ,
Thanx shoeb sir to start the untouched subject of online fraud taking place in vintage cars buying / selling or in spares.
I had been victim of the same type of fraud in the past though I was lucky as the amt was lil.A guy name Sharik from jaipur had posted 2 vintage two wheeler for sale .after finalising everything I had transferred token amount to his account and rest was to be paid at the time of delivery.but he kept on giving excuses and never delivered.but with the above bad experience I would like to add that my other spares online trade deals gone ok.It will be of great help if other members also share their experiences .
Even I was too victim of SHarik

Thread Starter #4
Please be aware of Mohd Sharik from Jaipur . As he has cheated pan India for all new Vintage enthusiastic. He doesn't have any car .

Top Bottom