Hindustan-Motors Owners Club Of India

Thread Starter #1
Hello all ,like the name of the thread suggests we have a club for the owners of Hindustan motors cars called HOCI-Hindustan Owners club of India . Although its been almost 2 year's since it was formed we haven't had much progress due to lack of members.

Thread Starter #3
We indeed have some enthusiastic members ,and currently hunting for a Hindustan 10 and baby Hindustan to feature in the 2016 club calendar

Hi Mark4. Good initiative to get all the amby lovers on together. I also have an interest in old generation vehicles and hope to contribute to this thread in the future whenever I can . As you can see, my name is also MarkIV..;-)

Thread Starter #5
Thank you. You can find us on fb by the name " HOCI-Hindustan owners club of India ". Also we are looking for some enthusiastic members who can lead the club in their respective cities .

Dear Mark4, I see that you are from Kolkata. And I have seen many Ambassadors still in operation in Kolkata. But the going is not so smooth in other parts of India as Amby seems to be fading out. In our family, we are trying to restore our Amby and the only places in south india which are famous are Coimbatore(TN) and VJA (AP). Ours is a 2007 model , run above 1.25 Lakhs kilometres ( office use, rough handling by drivers) and is presently not in use since 2-3 years. However, of late we developed an interest and have sent it to Vja for a complete revamp. After its back, we probably will not hand it over for company use, but use it in person occasionally.

Thread Starter #7
Yes in Kolkata we have lots of old ambies running still ,not to mention the taxi fleet. There's even a Landmaster belonging to the government which is in daily use ,but finding enthusiastic owners from Kolkata are rare. Though have found couple of them luckily .

Top Bottom