Vintage & Classic Car Spottings in India

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Somewhere, Every automobile enthusiast have some affection for Vintage cars. He/she may be a fan of latest sports cars with V12 under the hood producing loud noise and screeching sound but vintages make their own place in heart. At the recent 10th Auto Expo in Delhi, There was a huge collection of Vintage & Classic beauties unfortunately I missed their pavilion.

Below are the pictures of those classic beauties by vicky.in. We can keep this thread exclusively for the discussions on the Vintage cars and if you ever click one on the road, Don't forget to post it here!

BMW Isseta

Above: Cadiallac Series 63

Chevy Impala

Ford Mustang

Jaguar Mark-VII

Lagonda

Triumph Motorcycle

A Custom-made Maruti Suzuki Esteem!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
Hey Akash, I'm glad that you captured these beauties in your camera.
At first sight, I didn’t believe that it’s a custom made esteem but after reading, had to believe it. Do you have pictures of that Esteem?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Akash, I'm glad that you captured these beauties in your camera.
At first sight, I didn’t believe that it’s a custom made esteem but after reading, had to believe it. Do you have pictures of that Esteem?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I captured that too, but sorry for poor quality there was a lot rush over there. Even i couldnt believe my eyes when i read the info. I even wanted to talk to the old guy but i had to get back to airport.

1967 Mercedes Benz 230
1959 Cadiallac Series 63
Customized Maruti Esteem

Attachments

Last edited:
nice pics guys. chevy impala resembles to sabre turbo in GTA vice city. :lol!:
I'm surprised to see that modified esteem! its hard to believe its esteem, wondering how did they converted it to vintage??

Wow!! Thats a great co-relation Umang!

It really resembles & GTA Vice CIty is just an master piece.

wow a yellow beetle is always a pleasure to see. surender do you have more pics of vintages like in supercar thread?

Vintege cars.

Once,when i started to Chennai,I saw these two cars parked on ECR,a couple kms from Pondicherry.In the evening,while i was returning,they weren't found there,maybe that these two cars were being taken for restoration.
This jeep was said to a FORD jeep,and it was a part of the vintage car rally from Chenai to Pondicherry.It shares the garage with a VW 1200,Old amby and a Triumph Herald.
I have already uploaded some pictures of the vintage car rally from Chennai to Pondicherry and vice-versa thread,check it out for more pictures.

Attachments

Top Bottom