Funny Automotive Pics

Thread Starter #1
RR.jpg

Towing a Range Rover (Clicked while driving)

TJ.jpg

Traffic Jam? No problem.. We may use divider too and few people even chose to drive through opposite side on Mumbai-Delhi Highway near Vasai.

350Z

Core Team
Nice Pictures. Bad to see Range Rover being Towed away. In Delhi I usually see small vehicles (Bikes, Maruti 800s, Zens etc) being caught, Even if there is a Honda City or Maybe a Sonata Parked beside, Their first hunt is for a small car and the way they are hung to the truck is simply ridiculous.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Nice Pictures. Bad to see Range Rover being Towed away. In Delhi I usually see small vehicles (Bikes, Maruti 800s, Zens etc) being caught, Even if there is a Honda City or Maybe a Sonata Parked beside, Their first hunt is for a small car and the way they are hung to the truck is simply ridiculous.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Misunderstood! That is not a "Parking at No Parking" case. That is Range Rover which had a break down.

Thread Starter #7
I have always admired your pics , nice Pics!!

BTW What were you doing in the divider!:lol!:
Thanks. Even I was driving on Divider. [:D] Could not help. Had to reach somewhere urgently.
-----------Next Post-----------

Some more pics

Dumper.jpg

Thats our Dumper whose material outlet was locked and body was raised

Overload.jpg

Overloaded Truck plying on Mum-Bangalore Highway.

Tractor.jpg

Tractor carrying 2 Traillers of sugercane wheelying bcoz of inadequate weight in front.

Last edited:

Top Bottom