Procedure for Getting a DND Toll Card?

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Members from Delhi NCR, I’m looking to buy a DND Toll Card considering my frequent travel on that route. Just wondering what is the exact procedure for getting one. I went through the details mentioned on their official website and understood that Silver Card should suffice for me. I also noticed a few banners on DND about the ongoing scheme with no admin fee and 10 Passages at around Rs.250. Any one has more information? Also, let me know whether the card is based on car's registration number because I would be driving different cars sometimes.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Gold membership uses some device on your windshield and for silver membership you will get a card and you need to swipe into reader placed on toll plaza.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
Also checkout the tariff page for more details : Tariff
Thanks. I was checking out the tariff of Silver Card. It’s Rs.550 + 75 for 25 Passages. There is no concession whatsoever, rather it would prove to be quite expensive.

Drive Safe,
350Z

What are talking its nothing like that buy silver card which has 75 security deposit and then charge it to which ever amount like I usually charge it with 1000 . Its like virtual money you swip it you money get deducted from your card once money is bill charge it again . There is no discount every swap 22 get deducted from your card its easy as you don't have to keep change + faster crossing specially at evening traffic

350z
they come up with different plans everytime
better to wait till weekend since toll is free till tommorow and they are supposed to come up with new plan
my office route has DND on way so I have enjoyed last month or so not paying and waiting in lines

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
What are talking its nothing like that buy silver card which has 75 security deposit and then charge it to which ever amount like
Silver Card has admin fee of Rs.75. It is non-refundable as clearly mentioned on their website. Plus, no concession on toll charges either.

my office route has DND on way so I have enjoyed last month or so not paying and waiting in lines
DND is 'Delhi Noida Direct'. I travel there on almost regular basis. It’s not free. You must be talking about the Delhi Gurgaon Toll.

Drive Safe,
350Z

DND and DGT
my bad
yes both tad different in operations
DGT has already been in news for obvious reasons
am not sure how DND fares up with traffic situation
but 3 years ago i used to frequent DND and it was not that bad
the only thing i don't like after crossing DND is the red signal for sector 1/2 Noida I think

Silver Card has admin fee of Rs.75. It is non-refundable as clearly mentioned on their website. Plus, no concession on toll charges either.
For me silver card is best as I live in noida and cone to delhi every day using card I cross toll booth within min. Compare to cash where it take 5+ min in evening + no more hunting of cash in pocket

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
Yes. Sure it makes sense then. Is the card issued based on the car’s registration number?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom