Alert!! Multiple Bomb Blasts in Pune.

Thread Starter #1
Just heard on news Pune had 5 bomb blasts, hope all TAI'ns are safe.

Stay safe guys, avoid malls and movie for few days guys.

Re: Alert!!!! Bomb blast in Pune.

^^WTF!!
Let me switch ON my TV....damn this DTH is taking more than usual time to start!!

As per ABP news,its 4 serial blasts which took place just before the visit of some SHINDE..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

4 Very Low Density Blast in Pune.

1 at Dustbin outside Mcdonalds at Jangali Maharaj Road. No Injuries.

2 at Cycle outside Dena Bank.

3 in a Cake outside Balgandharva Threatre.

4 th at Garware bridge.

Source FB

Last edited by a moderator:

I think someone played some fireworks jugaad,else this was just to divert the attention of public and administration from something else.
Maybe soon something big may follow,I won't be surprised if I come to know that some terrorists entered Pune.

Was on JM road at around 0730 pm. I think blasts occured just 20-30 mins back when i was there. Took me more than 2 hrs to reach home in kothrud. Things looked not that bad except the traffic jam. Drive safe! Dont belive in any rumors..

This is the update :-

Actually 5-6 blasts have taken place & not 4.
2 bombs have been recovered & diffused. Police are still searching the area for more bombs which they suspect to be.

The bombs were not very crude but had detonators & timer devices in it. It is only that high power explosive like RDX or C4 wasn't used, because of which blasts weren't very big.

And if you see case of Delhi, there too small blasts took place first & after few days, major blasts took place. Who knows this can be just practise session for terrorists ? [confused] Not to forget that Pune has one of the max no. of IM operatives in India, especially in areas of Kodhwa & Mohammadwadi. [evil]

I just saw the news and came to know about the bomb blasts.

And i hope all our fellow TAI'ns from Pune are Safe. Please avoid going to public places like malls and multiplexes for few days.

350Z

Core Team

Pune blasts: Five low intensity explosions hit city, 6th bomb defused
Hope members from Pune are safe although there are no serious casualties as per reports. Please be watchful. It is unfortunate that such incidents continue to happen.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom