Where is Our Society Heading?

Thread Starter #1
OMG

Just came to know about this guhawti girl molestation case where a girl was molested by crowd . This is as low as one can get [frustration]

I hope all the people found in the video are caught by police and put behind bars. Its disgusting [angry]

Dont these morons have sisters and mothers.

I hope these pigs burn in hell and their families and near and dear ones disown them after seeing there pics on TV [anger]

Last edited:
Re: what the hell- where is indian society going-Guhawti molestation

If this is how men are... then i am ashamed to call myself a man.

Cmon, the poor girl was not even an adult. And what was her fault? She reacted to eve teasing... now is that a crime?

Some great politicos were commenting that provocative clothing caused this. I am not someone who would want to comment on her clothing, but who the hell are we to decide what women should wear? They have the right to freedom and can wear whatever they feel comfortable in. If men get provoked, it's not their fault. Men should roam around with blindfolds then. It is always so easy to point a finger at the female sex in our male dominated society. It is just a way to hide our shortcomings...

Why, even after 4 days, the police dint do anything about this? It was only when the video went viral on YouTube that the police arrested 3 people. I am sure they must be out on bail almost immediately. Where are the other 17 people whose faces can be clearly seen in the video. Would the police have shown this lacklustre attitude if the girl was some VIP's daughter..? Pathetic.

These 20 guys should not be send behind bars. They should be humiliated by the same girl on the same street in the same way.

Disgrace in the name of humanity. Animals are better than us.

Re: what the hell- where is indian society going-Guhawti molestation

Now tell me guys,in what way should I comment?By being an Indian guy or in the words of a politician?

Let me try both:-

Being an Indian guy,I believe that this is the worst of our society.What has happened to the girl is simply unacceptable.Its really brutal,I mean 20 men assaulting a girl that also just 17 years old.I am really shameful on this act of our society.

Maybe the guys will be arrested and will be punished too but what image of the 'men' will be permanently built up in the girl's mind?How will she ever in her life be able to adjust with any man?This is not just an assault,this is a life long pain given to the girl.

These guys deserve a very very strict punishment,in fact the Assam government must set an example for the guys of whole India that how deep it can go if you do such crime.

It looks like Taliban is also better than us,if it would have been in Taliban then all 20 would have been killed till this time.

Now if I speak the language of a politician(which I am):-

This is a very serious issue,the Assam government must take it very seriously.We must take care of our society too,here also all this can happen.But why,why this case has took place?The reason is that because the party ruling in Assam was never able to establish a strict law and order.They just win the election and leave everything as it is.Now its our work to learn from this incident and teach our boys and girls to always behave well.

Boys must consider every girl like she is his sister and girls must avoid going out late night and must not wear these short clothes in which half of their body is visible.(BTW,i would ahve said a lot more on any stage,but can't mention those words here).[anger]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Where is Our Society Leading? Guwahati Molestation Case

What!!

Proud to be Indian ? is there any one who is proud to be indian?

Because you people living in India make India a nation. Goto Internet and see how many of us say - proud to be indian or whatever.

Looking at the above news , I feel devastated and frustrated at the same time. How could Media just keep making video instead of stopping those people and calling the cops.

This makes me feel how inhumane a person could be. News , is that what they look for? Just because they get money for it!

Disgraceful ! not just media , people as well and the cops ! Bunch of retards put together to run the nation = politicians , I guess they all should burn in hell!

Where is Our Society Leading? Guwahati Molestation Case :- As far as I have understood, our society is going in progressive way. these kind of issues used to happen a lot in past but very few got attended . nowadays media have reach to every nook and corner of society so we heard it.

One cannot always blame media for not protecting the victim (we always do blame them and photographer) ,it could be the last moment of that journalist. instead we have realize the spreading of news produce a greater impact and retaliate more forcefully . We should be more sensible while judging the media ,of course they do sometimes distort news for TRP's.
Indian Police, we all know about, it is the worst failed institution of India. cops are numero Uno reason we cant be proud of India yet,rarely anybody has the spine to act.

boss how many times you have seen someone being molested and reacted to that
the answer is none
in scenario where you see molestation and you can't do nothing
ofcourse one person can't single handedly fight 20 men
but that's what brings out the shame our crap culture has
the attitude which we carry ke sab kuch chalta hai "everything is ok everything works"
weren't there any onlookers which saw this and didn't do anything
i read in a town in some UP Place where girl was being teased by some goons and the crowd around gathered and beat the hell out of them
end of story girl was saved and womens respect was maintained
so do we really respect women in our society
and are we really scared of the consequences
boss police can't do anything because they are treated as politicians pet. if that gang has members from politicians dog house than the same politician will do everything to protect them like a give and take scenario
these are times when we as people come out and unitedly beat the hell out of these goons then police has nothing to say because they will return to politicians and tell them that janta badla le rahi hai bhai the common crowd has taken over and taking revenge

My dear you guys are suffering from a simple issue,actually you are suffering from a problem of fear.
Buddy if one man is right,then he can force 50 wrong men to go on backfoot.Simple it is,at last those are just 2-3 men only who saved the girl.Arey yaar,simple it is those who haven't even tried to save the girl they will say the same and those 2-3 people who saved her will simply declare other men 'impotent' this is the funda-danda.If even one man would have entered to save the girl then the guys would have themselves left her.But it looks like even the reporter was also more interested in seeing the girl getting molested,in seeing her naked.

The incident you have mentioned of some town in UP is of our Meerut district only.The case you are mentioning was as follows:-
Girl was going on a rickshaw from bus stand to her home at about 9:30 in night.Some goons stopped the rickshaw and tried to pull her inside the Scorpio(of course for raping her) but then one man passing by raised an alarm and soon those were 3-4 men against the goons,after that 10 then 20 and at last those were about 50-60 people who gave the goons a very very heavy body massage.In fact one was even dead after two days of incident in hospital.

And this is the reason,here girls know that at the end of 2-3 minutes the goons are going to be beaten like hell and this is the reason here no guy is daring enough to do such a shameful act.
We are in our teens and we too get involved in eve teasing,but always there is a fear in mind that the first person shooting us will be our own father.I belong to the community which is famous for 'Honour killings',because in we people even love for one's own child is also dwarf in front of 'honour'.And reading such incidents make me feel that what's wrong people of my community are doing if they are killing their sons and daughters for hurting their honour?At least we people know that no one is there to withstand us for our wrong acts and for the same reason we are always scared before doing such a shameful act.
@Mods:Kindly don't take my words in political way.

Last edited:

girls must avoid going out late night and must not wear these short clothes in which half of their body is visible.
This is very crude and unacceptable requirement for modern day. there had been incidents where children were victims.
LAW MUST OPEN THEIR EYES> that is the only way out.

Umang and Jayadev,guys what can I say now?
Have a look at the post no.3 and you will find written in bold "Now if I speak the language of a politician".I thought this line would have been enough.Still,let me explain it for you:-
If a politician will have to make some comments of it then first of all he will take care of the sentiments and thinking level of the people he is addressing to.Secondly he will have to speak only what those people want to listen and thirdly he needs an agenda on which he can speak against the ruling party(not referring to you guys but our AAM PUBLIC-which has just one mentality-HERD MENTALITY).
Do I need to say anything else?

Rest as usual,my words catch the attention of mods,bitter truths does.But truth is that,maybe bachelors are involved in this case but in such cases its the bachelors only most of the time who dare to enter the warfield alone while the married men keep out saying "HUM TOH BIWI BACCHO WAALE AADMI HAIN".Like their wife and child have caught them and told them not to help any poor or ailing or any person being mistreated.I am in politics and I know all the colours of we Indians quite well.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12

Police sucks in India thats why this happens

^^My dear police doesn't suck,actually they have lack of power and no doubt our hot favorite "ROKDA factor".
Police will do anythign if people will let them do it.Else first Mantri ji call them,then DM sahab call them and if it doesn't work then almighty PUBLIC.

If a politician will have to make some comments of it then first of all he will take care of the sentiments and thinking level of the people he is addressing to.Secondly he will have to speak only what those people want to listen and thirdly he needs an agenda on which he can speak against the ruling party(not referring to you guys but our AAM PUBLIC-which has just one mentality-HERD MENTALITY).
Do I need to say anything else?
I hope you are not going out of context here.
Moment there is a case of female harassment or molestation the defaulter is female
1. her dress is too exposing
2. she comes out in odd hour.
3. nonetheless the public is coward.

After an unfortunate indecent there is no sign of sympathy towards a female but humiliation and harassment again.
I wonder when atrocities on female will end in India!

where the culprits are having a heyday all the time every where.

I have observed this in School,college,office,streets,Railway stations ,train etc.

one of the example :- I was travelling in second class sleeper along was a family with parents teenage girl and his younger brother. she was sitting at window. at a station one of the Rowdy like guy started giving eyes to her. she tried to ignore him and look elsewhere. the guy started throwing flying kisses when his actions become much noticeable her mother noticed this and pointed to her father, he got up furiously blabbering something pulled girls holding her hands and slapped her hard on both cheeks . out of shock she started crying and to stop crying they started beating her black n blue. I had to hold him back to stop thrashing her when the lady the mother interfered and asked me to get out of their family matters. parents demanded their son to sit near the window and asked the girl to go on top birth and sleep. Poor girl was innocent and trembling with fear.

I couldnt resist myself and asked him ,what wrong has the girl done, if you are a man you should protect your family and go beat the hell out of that rouge ..for which he replied "you have no Idea sir, to be a girl itself is biggest sin" for which lady too agreed.
I could say nothing more to that idiotic family .

Last edited:

SUch a disgrace to Indian scoiety this is. After all this happens, What a comment I am hearing from many people."Girl should not be wearing clothers that provoke guys". Now what if that guy's sister or daughter wear same provoking clothes? Will that guy try to rape them as well?? Well I think so, there are plenty of incest here as well.

These people should be hanged. So that this serves as an exmaple and before doing such things people think twice as TSIVipul said. There is no fear in people's mind.

I remember one incident, where one guy was really high and started teasing a girl when a boy acoompanied with girl asked that guy politely, the started beating him and by the time we all gathered and beat the hell out of that drunk guy. And after we beat him, we took him to police station and on the way we started talking in Marathi (majority were not marathis but still we were talking in marathi). On this drunk guy said, Being yourself Marathi you are beating a marathi man. On this My friend gave him a big punch and said being Marathi does not mean you can tease around girls or do anything you want.[:D].

The point to learnt from this incident is if passing by people gather together against such things, this will never happen. This things usually dont happen in mumbai (in all the cases I have personally witnessed.), where people gather together and beat the hell out of the culprit.

@Jayadev: It is sad to see people still thinks that being girl is a sin. I remember atleast 20 years ago when I was kid and some man's were teasing my sisters. My dad alone beat the hell out of 3 man. And then after the incident told my sisters that if any such things ahppens again, just inform him and he will take care of things. In the case you mentioned above. Now if any such incident happens with that girl ,she will not inform her parents for help, because she will again get beating from her parents. Such a shame to Indian peopl's mentality. My heart cries out really loud when such thing happens. It's so sad to see where we are heading.[cry]

Please Note: This is no offence to people of any language or caste or religion. This are the incidents that I have witnessed.

Last edited:

Top Bottom