Surveys Related To Indian Automotive Industry

Thread Starter #1
Dear Forum-Members,

due to a diploma-thesis I am currently writing here in India (Poona) for an automotive-company, I would like to ask you to participate in a survey I created.

I am student of Technical University Braunschweig, Germany and writing on customer needs and wishes within the indian automotive market. The survey will therefore help to develop / adopt cars specifically for the indian market and is completely anonymous.

In addition to that I am doing a lottery where everybody who wishes to participate has the chance to win some Apple Stuff (1 x iPod Touch, 1 x iPod nano, 1 x iPod shuffle). Also you get an overview at the end of your, maybe unconscious preferences when buying a car (see screenshot).

So, please let your opinions, especially as automotive enthusiasts and experts be a part of the future development of indian mobility and simultaneously help developing cars that better fit your requirements and the requirements of the indian automotive market in general!

The survey can be found under:

http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/Survey_on_Indian_Automotive_Needs/

Re: Survey on Indian Automotive Needs

i just did it, its an interesting one, would be keen to know which manufacturer has initiated this(not sure u can share) though i can make a guess. I can also make out what their dilemma in the indian market is.

But please make sure you dont run the survey just with automobile enthusiasts but with the general(not so aware) crowd too, results will vary!!

Even i too participated in survey.

My Priority , Safety Features , ABS>Air Bag>Interiors.

There should have been questions on what if Safety features such as minimum ABS must be included in base models.

Which tells that company in particular concentrates more on safety rather volumes.

The Survey was never included the importance of ABS,TCS or ROM.

Thread Starter #4

Yes, unfortunately I can not share which company I am from...

Everybody will get asked for 10 features randomly out of around 70, all somehow related to interior (therfore airbags bur no ABS, etc.)

Well completed the survey,looks like its more for a European company related to interior cabin parts,must admit was a bit sleepy [roll]at the 50% point but still took my time to fill it out.The graph which points out your preferences in the end is a nice touch which you can save the image.

Questionnaire of German student on the Indian automobile market

Hello!

I am a German student working on his MSc dissertation about "Changing consumer demands on the Indian automobile market".
After my exchange semester in Chennai, I decided to do my research about this fascinating and very promising country.

You would help me a lot in answering a few questions regarding your personal situation, automotive experiences and behaviour. It will take you roughly 2-3 minutes.

All your information is taken anonymously and confidentially and will only be used for the purpose of this study.

Namaste, Nandri and Thank you very much in all the other Indian languages!

Survey + Questionnaire + Research + Panel = studentenforschung.de

350Z

Core Team

Team of students from Clemson University is conducting a survey to perform a market feasibility research on their project of combining the function of a torque wrench into an impact wrench so that one doesn’t over-torque bolts and nuts and to reduce the time spent in using a torque wrench later. They have requested us to share it on the forum.

Link: Combining an Impact and a Torque Wrench Survey.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Indian automobile customer reseach

Good morning, everyone!
I'm Kevin, who is doing a research about Indian automible customer to complete my gradution project thesis . could you please take just 5 minutes to complete this questionary. and you will also get the research reslut after filling this questionary. I really need your help and Thank you so much.
http://goo.gl/forms/EPOIitNgKR

Re: Indian automobile customer reseach

Kevin- Have completed the survey. All the best for on the thesis. Nice to hear you are doing research on Indian automotive industry.

Regards
CARleone

Top Bottom