Originally Posted by pecon
Hello, I am working at Hyundai Motor Company in South Korea.
I'm charged with Commercial Vehicles, especially M&HCVs.
I'm researching Indian automotive market, so I visited here to get your precious opinions.
What factors do you consider when you choose your own vehicle?
its reasonable price.
Please tell me anything that you considering!
It'll be great help for me.
I feel important points to be considered are:-
1. How well the car fits the budget? Spme people will go for not so good features if a car is cheaper rather than wait for some time to expand budget. Sad but true.
2. Space inside the car and comfort it provides.
3. Mileage (Very important in Indian context)
4. Cool Factor
5. Cost of running and maintenance
6. Quality of After Sales Service
7. Number of service centers.
For me safety features are also quite important though most seem to ignore this in India.