Some points which I follow:
1. Pray for a second once the light is switched on
2. Before putting on the cover, I make sure the engine temprature is cool. I wait for around 45 minutes after coming for a drive.
3. Always check fuel efficiency after every refill.
4. Fill only shell petrol. Doesn't matter if its a couple of rupee expensive.
5. Wipe the dust of the car cover before taking it off.
6. Never overload the vehicle.
7. Never let anyone smoke in my vehicle.
8. I don't believe in valet parking. I park the car.
9. Requested the friends who wanted a test drive of my new car to follow the runnin period speed limit.
10. Always tell the co-passenger to belt up.
11. Upload only good songs on USB. Don't want to use the skip button as the life of the button will reduce.
12. Wash the car every sunday even if its clean. I don't need anyone to wash the car on my behalf.
13. Don't let anyone bang close the door.
14. Always drive in the economical speed. 5 mins doesn't make a difference. (Emergencies are an exception though)
15. Always come to out of the car while the petrol is being filled.
16. Before switching off the engine, its the electricals will be switched off first.
17. In the service station, keep any eye on the car to be sure that the advisor is doing his job properly.