How's The Weather In Your City?

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Welcome to the weather thread.

Too hot, too cold, too foggy, too humid, too sweaty, too rainy etc etc crib about it here.

And now let me kick start the bickering.

It rained slightly yesterday, and there is slight fog today.

I am currently at the new delhi railway station, and the number of trains cancelled or running late by 4 hours or more is alarming.

I can only imagine what would happen in a fortnight from now.

We have a cold and chilly weather here in Bangalore.The day's average is between 24-26C Degree,in the night it falls below 22C and at dawn upto 18C.

350Z

Core Team
I would say that winters have just knocked the doors of Delhi. Today was comparatively colder but I’m sure that best is yet to come.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I Live in Vellore,

Vellore is on the plains surrounded by low, rocky hills. Temperature ranges from as low as 10°C in the winter months of December–February to even 43°C in the summer months of April–June.
So, Vellore is the Hottest city in Tamilnadu in summer.[evil]

It is essentially a dry climate, rainy and humid only at the times of the two monsoons: June–August and October–December.

Thread Starter #10

AMG

Suspended
hey archit, that reminds me, how are floods going on?
havent heard about them in a long while.

Need i say about Chennai!

Hot and humid in the summer , new comers to Chennai never come during summers , you will hate Chennai!

Winters are fairly better , not cold like north India but pleasant. Early mornings are pretty cold! Currently its this weather now , and surprisingly it rained today!

Its 14 December and we are yet waiting for winter in Mumbai.It feels a little cold only after midnight which vanishes by 7 in the morning.

hey archit, that reminds me, how are floods going on?
havent heard about them in a long while.
OT:
floods are gone now. though my area did not have a single drop of water. :P

btw, what is weather in Kolkata? i need to prepare since i am coming to india on 17th.

Top Bottom