Following the fabulous success of our thread – Guess which car’s part is this?
Here we proudly move ahead with the second series. The idea kept behind this thread is more or less the same but with a tinge of difference. As the name itself speaks out, a member will post an incomplete name of the car and others will keep guessin’ on. However a few rules:
- A hint with each question is must.
- Add at least two - three letters in each name.
- Do not mention the name of variant. Only car.
- Add relevant number of underscores for blank fields.
- Separate the name of car and manufacturer with line break.
The post that doesn't meets this criteria will be announced ineligible. Now an example:
Make: _ _ S_ _N
Model: _ _ _ Z
Answer: Nissan 350Z
To keep the ball rollin’, allow me to begin with the first easy one.
- Make: _ _ N _ A
- Model: _ _ _ O _ _
- Hint: Luxury car