88-Year Old Tamil Nadu Farmer Buys Mercedes-Benz Worth Rs.33 Lakh

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member

For someone to fulfill their childhood dream is one of the biggest achievement in life, but sadly, only a few can achieve what they dream. One such lucky person is Devarajan H, who fulfilled his childhood dream of buying a Mercedes-Benz car. So what, you may say? Well, buying a Mercedes-Benz is not what makes his story special, but the fact that he is an 88-year old farmer, who bought a Mercedes-Benz makes this story so special.

Read/Video:

Last edited:
Re: 88-Year Old Tamil Nadu Farmer Buys Mercedes-Benz worth Rs 33 Lakh, Fulfils Childh

Life's Lesson learned from the great man,
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams"

Re: 88-Year Old Tamil Nadu Farmer Buys Mercedes-Benz worth Rs 33 Lakh, Fulfils Childh

....For someone to fulfill their childhood dream is one of the biggest achievement in life, but sadly, only a few can achieve what they dream. One such lucky person is Devarajan H, who fulfilled his childhood dream of buying a Mercedes-Benz car. So what, you may say? Well, buying a Mercedes-Benz is not what makes his story special, but the fact that he is an 88-year old farmer, who bought a Mercedes-Benz makes this story so special.​

This really is the stuff of dreams - to have dreams & aspirations even at 88 speaks loud & clear, that it is never too late! I wonder what I will do at 88 - assuming I live that long!

Thanks, Nairrk!​

I love and salute this 88 year young man not only for achieving his dream, but the way he pursued his dream after doing all his personal and family duties. It is a lesson to all and especially young ones, who think to achieve and pursue their dreams by losing family values.

Top Bottom