Legal Advice

Thread Starter #1
My mother's client lost 3.5 crores 2 or 3 years back and filed a case too but the man who frauded him ran away leaving his family behind, in most of the cases he has been declared as public absconder and now as the client does not have any money no one is helping nor price neither the officers who have recieved the orders to find that guy. He contacted everyone from he could get help but no one helped even my mom and another lawyer tried to help him by personal links but no one could help. He even wrote several mails to PM Modi but again no one helped. Please suggest me what we can do as this guy is in his early or mid fourties and is married and has two kids and is doing now a job and is living in a rented house so can you guys suggest what he can do he has just lost hope on recovering his money.

I may not be the right person to answer this query but here are my suggestions -

-> Use social media to your advantage. Post perpetrator's picture on Social media (and if possible mention a reward amount if they give his location). If he has left the country, this may be the only viable option at your convenience.

-> Try to check with people who have access to UIDAI (apart from police).

-> If all money has been wired to the perpetrator, check with DRI (Directorate of Revenue Intelligence) or ED (Enforcement Directorate). However due to their busy work nature they might be of no help but it is still worth a try.

-> Last option, try to get hold of a good cop.

Last edited:

Top Bottom