Nissan Congratulates Harmanpreet Kaur For Performance in ICC Women's World Cup 2017

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Nissan congratulates Harmanpreet Kaur for her power-packed performance in the ICC Women's World Cup 2017

Datsun redi-GO SPORT 1.jpg

NEW DELHI, India (July 21, 2017)—Following Harmanpreet Kaur’s spectacular knock of 171 at the semi-final of the ICC Women's World Cup 2017 on Thursday, Nissan India salutes this fine achievement by presenting her with a Datsun redi-GO SPORT.

Arun Malhotra, managing director for Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, “It is a proud moment for all of us to see young talent like Harmanpreet Kaur rise. We congratulate her for what certainly is one of the best ODI innings. We wish team India all the very best for the final.”

In 2015, Nissan entered an eight-year deal with the ICC that further strengthens its ties with global sport. The agreement runs through 2023, and Nissan will be a global sponsor of cricket’s international tournaments, including the ICC Cricket World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy, ICC World Twenty20, and the Under 19 and Women’s and qualifying events. The partnership allows Nissan to bring its innovative and fan-focused approach to sport to millions of cricket-lovers around the world.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Today is an august occasion for the Indian Women Cricket Team as Ms. Harmanpreet Kaur has been felicitated for her illustrious performance in ICC Women's World Cup 2017. It was a moment of immense pride for the young and superbly talented Ms. Harmanpreet Kaur. The felicitation ceremony was held in Nissan's Noida Showroom and Ms. Kaur was felicitated with a Datsun Redi-Go by Mr. Jerome Saigot, Vice President, Datsun India. Here is the Official Coverage of the Felicitation Ceremony by The Automotive India.

IMG_0851.JPG

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

20170831_115519.jpg

At this well executed event, I had the honor of interacting with Mr. Jerome Saigot and to begin with I must say he is a delightful gentleman to interact with. I congratulated him for launching the Datsun Redi-Go in 1.0 L engine earlier this year and asked him about the future plans of Datsun's / Nissan's association with other sports as well. He told, "It is a matter of great pride for Datsun to associate with such immensely talented sports people and young achievers" and was really happy with the success of Ms. Harmanpreet Kaur.

Datsun India as I have observed has been proactively associating with many brilliant platforms and strengthening its presence in India with them. Such associations definitely go a long way in building a brand. Many good wishes to Datsun India for their constant efforts in the right direction and to Ms. Harmanpreet Kaur for her future in cricket.

Official Press Release of the Felicitation Ceremony held today.​

NOIDA, India (August 31, 2017)—Datsun India today honoured cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur by giving her a Datsun redi-GO in celebration of her fantastic performance for India at the ICC Women’s Championship Trophy 2017. As Vice-captain of the Indian women’s cricket team, Harmanpreet led India into the finals with her unbeaten knock of 171 against Australia.

Representing Datsun at the event to hand over the car keys to Kaur, Jerome Saigot, vice president, Datsun India said, “Datsun is working hard to help fuel the ambitions of India’s young achievers and risers. We are delighted to see women like Harmanpreet make the nation proud. We congratulate Harmanpreet for her outstanding contribution during the ICC Women’s Championship Trophy 2017 and we are pleased to present her with the redi-GO for her sporting excellence.”

On receiving the redi-GO, Harmanpreet Kaur said, “Thank you, Datsun India, for this gesture and I am looking forward to driving the redi-GO. This makes it easier for me to move around for training, but I am excited to take my family for a spin first.”

In 2015, Nissan entered an eight-year deal with the ICC that further strengthens its ties with global sport. The agreement runs through 2023, and Nissan will be a global sponsor of cricket’s international tournaments, including the ICC Cricket World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy, ICC World Twenty20, and the Under 19 and Women’s and qualifying events. The partnership allows Nissan to bring its innovative and fan-focused approach to sport to millions of cricket-lovers around the world.
Regards

Akash

Top Bottom