100 Scale models or a real car?

100 scale models or a real car

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
An AutoArt 1:18 scale model costs (approx.) Rs. 5000

5000*100 = Rs. 5 Lakh.

You can get a half decent hatch for that much of money.

So what would you choose?

100 Scale models or a real car?

Thread Starter #3

AMG

Suspended
Why are you so pissed off?

So what’s the point? Can hundred scale models ferry us around?

Whats the matter?
Why are you so irritated?[confused]

Anyways, the point is exactly the point in this thread.
FUN. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/general-auto-talks/3028-your-car-vs-your-girlfriend.html

You can argue that a car and a GF are different.
A car cant have you children. You cant marry a car. You cant make love to a car and hat not.
Similarly you cant drive your GF.

350Z

Core Team
I’m not irritated. Just that, let’s keep the things a little practical. Nonetheless, it has to be a car for me either ways.

Drive Safe,
350Z

actually it depends on person to person. some people have the passion and so they can spend 5 lacs on scale models. but yes most prefer to go for a hatch.

Voted Real Cars.

I love scale models and would love to have a good collection of the same. However when it comes to shelling out the amount which equals to the price of a REAL car, i would somehow go with the real car. At the end of the day, its the engine which matters the most to me.

A real car. My mom would happily throw away 100 scale models if I had them crowded in the shelves. They will have to stay away locked in the cup boards like my beloved home theatre

I dont have that kind of money at the moment. I already have a reasonable road car. Would love to go for an Alto K10 next. I dont need a bigger car in say the next ten years and I never run more than 1500 a month on average and so no need for a Diesel too. So I wont be going in for a Rs.5 lakh car anyways.

Coming spot on, for me the scale cars collection is a greater treasure than any value depreciating 5 lakh rupees worth of a real road car. So yes I'm in for the scale models. Not all 100 at once, but over the years. And the deterrent at the moment for me to begin is my wife.[thinking] My daughter has to grow up a little bit more so she and I can vote out my wife two to one and start to collect the scale models.[lol]

Last edited:

Top Bottom