Some of My Digital Drawings

Thread Starter #3
Re: Some of my drawings.

Yes, Aamir Khan is more of a caricature. Genelia, I drew as a traditional portrait.
Third one is from my imagination :)

Please check these - some of my digital drawings/artwork drawn on pen tablet and Krita software.
These are my latest ones:
Harishankar, I am no artist! - basically a loha-lakkad wala engineer. I only know when I like (or dislike) something that I see. These sketches are absolutely marvellous - takes me back to my college days and some of the MAD magazine artwork!

Thanks - please keep them coming!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Harishankar, I am no artist! - basically a loha-lakkad wala engineer. I only know when I like (or dislike) something that I see. These sketches are absolutely marvellous - takes me back to my college days and some of the MAD magazine artwork!

Thanks - please keep them coming!
Thanks for the kind words. I will definitely share more.

Hello harishankar, fabulous art work again! Tho' I'm having difficulty putting a name to the face - at times I feel it maybe an early rendering of Amma! At other times it strangely reminds me of Kamal Haasan in drag! - where he portrayed "Chachi 420"! Forgive me if I sound like an idiot. But your drawings certainly brings a smile to the face!

Thread Starter #8
Hello harishankar, fabulous art work again! Tho' I'm having difficulty putting a name to the face - at times I feel it maybe an early rendering of Amma! At other times it strangely reminds me of Kamal Haasan in drag! - where he portrayed "Chachi 420"! Forgive me if I sound like an idiot. But your drawings certainly brings a smile to the face!
It is Radikaa Sarathkumar, a south indian movie and tv actress.

It is Radikaa Sarathkumar, a south indian movie and tv actress.
My sincere apologies, Hari. Being 65+ and also not really a fan of regional films (not even my native region, Bengal) I am not very familiar with the faces of many screen celebrities. But please don't keep this in mind - for every idiot like me, I know there will be a couple of dozens at least who will spot the likeness right away!

I find myself looking forward with anticipation to your contributions on these pages.

Thread Starter #10
My sincere apologies, Hari. Being 65+ and also not really a fan of regional films (not even my native region, Bengal) I am not very familiar with the faces of many screen celebrities. But please don't keep this in mind - for every idiot like me, I know there will be a couple of dozens at least who will spot the likeness right away!

I find myself looking forward with anticipation to your contributions on these pages.
Not at all. It is perfectly understandable. I should label my uploads.
I cannot assume familiarity with regional actors etc

You're too kind. Thank you.
I've tweeted the image to @rsprasad. I don't expect any response, but you never know. [lol]
Hari, let me tell you that we are, by & large, a nation of neanderthals (me included!)[:D] - with little awareness of anything else than the stock market, interest rates & other such stuff! But yes, in many smaller little known regions, the awareness of the gentler, finer aspects of life are more common. There maybe many reasons for this & this is certainly not the forum for such debates!

So you never know - you may well be surprised by the response you may get![:)]
Cheers,
Shashanka

Last edited:

Top Bottom