Tie Up with City Police?

Thread Starter #1
We all suffer at the hands of idiots on road. At time we behave like one too. Simply out of frustration.

Why - We all know because Police does not implement simple rules like lane driving, low beam driving etc.

Why not - Many of you will say that is not the cause. Reality is people change. Say in NCR just to avoid hassle of Rs 100 challan , 80% of cars got rid of tinted glasses. Mind you 90% of population use tinted film of Rs 300-400.

So called rich guys of NCR now drive without all black car. Same happened when police tried implementing seat belts.

Suggestion - Why cant we force them to work on these things like Lane Driving, No Phone while driving, No wrong side overtaking etc.

Yes we can - Lets forge a partnership with them via this formn and on weekends stand with them to stop such drivers and challan them. Reality is I doubt if cops are even aware of these things. Why not force them with our presence.

I am game for standing fo few hours every week.

It may save 1 Life someday...WHAT SAY..

I am game for standing fo few hours every week.

It may save 1 Life someday...WHAT SAY..
Sirji, I really appreciate your move.

But do you think it is successful?
I remember reading on MotorBeam, when a lady rider was told to give fine even though see had not broken any rules. When a man supported her, the cops did bul** (sorry MODS) and the lady rider and the man end up in jail. Eventually they had to pay bail amount + commission for being out.
Sirji I respect you, but I personally feel that the some cops should be fired and strict action to be taken.

Mumbai RTO have started with e-challans now. And CCTVs are fitted in most of the areas hope it helps.

Top Bottom