Behram Dabhar No More!! Mahindra Thar Was His Brainchild

Thread Starter #1
one of the Top bosses of Mahindra and Mahindra. The Thar was his brain child, besides he was the one to own the first few Ind-Suzuki AS 100 a very passionate auto enthusiast.

he was also part of TATA Motors and Premier Auto's , A guy who was fond of Fiats and Jeeps. his immense knowledge on jeeps has helped many youngsters in building their own. its sad that he passed away due to heart attack.

My heart felt condolences.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Re: BEHRAM DABHAR NO MORE!! Thar was his brain child.

Very very sad news. May his soul RIP. He was a highly experienced and qualified person. He was respected very much on Tbhp.He had immense knowledge of automobiles. We will miss him.

Last edited:
Re: BEHRAM DABHAR NO MORE!! Thar was his brain child.

RIP dear sir.
I was an avid follower of him.
Very big loss for the industry and auto forums.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
This is a very big loss to us Automotive Enthusiasts. He was truly a very experienced gentleman. Today we have lost a fatherly figure and an institution of automotive knowledge. I was fortunate enough to have interacted with him once around 2 years back where in he offered me to buy one of his well maintained FIATs. Even today I have his contact number with me and upon hearing the news today morning I was shocked indeed. Mr. Dhabar will be missed for a long time to come. God Bless the soul.

Akash

R.I.P.
This is a big loss for entire automotive community and especially the off road enthusiasts. Have came across him while I was at an SAE even for presenting a research paper and man what a motivational personality he was. Open mindset and very direct in interaction.

Don't know why God always calls so good people to him so early? Heartfelt condolences to his family.

This news comes as a shock to me. I was fortunate enough to have discussion with him in other forums. A through gentleman and an avid auto enthusiast.

He would definitely be missed. God bless the departed soul and give strength to his family and near ones to bear the loss.

RIP Bawa..

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
I wish he had lived at least a decade more.I never met him,never talked to him,never saw him in person,only read a lot of his posts on Tbhp forum,still I feel so sad as if my uncle has died.He had that effect on me.People like leoshashi,ie our own maruti 800 master ,also known as swiftshashi,will understand what I intend to say and how do most of us (who have gone through his various posts) feel.He was always and I really mean always helping everyone on the forum in his car problems.We will miss him badly.

Last edited:
My condolences to Behram Dabhar sir. Had seen his posts in other sites and he seemed very active and engaged very much in bringing every enthusiasts to create wonders.

The Thar is really not the one to be hated because it still gets a special look whenever it roams in our roads and the off roading adventures, no comments! is because of this person.

However it's good to remember this legend in auto-world, may his soul Rest In Peace.

Top Bottom