Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
So my buddies, the recent epidemic that has spread like virus is that of taking selfie. The girls specially, make a fake pout or something and "click"! There you go! and not just this the selfie clicking is like a ritual for females particularly as I see because more than guys, girls are attracted. However, even the guys aren't much far behind[lol] though less into selfies yet at any given opportunity guys whether in bathroom, bedroom, in car, in flight, any public place, in clothes or even "over ambitious", ones with 6-8 packs, just take their cameras out and at lightening speed, a selfie gets clicked! I too tried to take a selfie of me, but that was a horrible mistake! These days, the culture of selfie has grown like anything and be it airports or roads or markets, people don't think at all and just go clicking. I feel, too much of everything is injurious but I am sure many of us are quite a fan of taking selfies all through the day. So, on an average, how many selfies do you click in a day?

It is just a fun thread. So, just share your views and number of selfies. No need to share your selfie here as we have a dedicated thread for it. This thread is just about the newfound culture i.e selfie culture.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
It's been 6 years since I bought a phone with a front camera and I haven't clicked a Selfie yet. But I occasionally use them as mirror to check my hairdo! Even with my family, I have so far involved in 2-3 selfies!

I too tried to take a selfie of me, but that was a horrible mistake!
Ya ya, I remember that. I even scared the pants off of a nephew telling him that if he didn't leave my room right now; I will hand him to this guy and he left. Whoever is interested, can find that selfie here. But take care, I won't be responsible for aftermath.

Akash, please give the option of zero as well in the poll. [:)]
+100
Or you can make one more option of once a month.

Yes. Most of the guys don't click selfies daily. During outing, one can see guys clicking selfie. Its only girls who click selfie on daily basis. [lol]
Think again sirji, I have guys in friend circle who click photo with everything just to get the right whatsapp display picture (Mine was changed one year back after 2 years of same pic) which they change every alternate day.

But I occasionally use them as mirror to check my hairdo!
Recently I and my friends were involved in a road rage in a village and all of us had torn shirts and red cheeks (Yaa, this time we were beaten like dogs; make them try to escape - chase them - slap them and so on). The ORVMs of the car were smashed (One mirror stolen) and we used our cellphones to check our faces that day. I guess I called up Akash to inform of that on the same night.

Top Bottom