Ok so after searching the forum, I couldn't find a thread wherein I can pen my new year resolutions, of which eventually some won't ever be implemented nor ever get completed to an extent. But still, since its the new year coming in next 72 hours so I should prepare a list of resolutions for 2016.
So here it is my dear buddies and the lovely ladies out there; As most of you may know, there are 2 most awaited marriages i.e Salman Khan's and Mine!
. So as I am now 29, I can't afford to grow any older being single hence on top priority is to marry in the coming year with my fiance and put my bachelorhood to rest.
* Get Married.
* Quit Smoking or atleast reduce it to bare minimum.
* Settle arguments logically with my nagging Paa.
* Sell off my Esteem and go for a new car.
* Further read and learn about 2 wheeler specially.
* Entertain you all with my father-son humor and Marriage jokes.
* Start a thread in Member's lounge "Initial Marriage Review
* Contribute effectively on TAI
and do my bit to further raise the bar of respect for our forum.
* Learn to adjust with my wife after marriage.
So these are some of my resolutions for 2016. Let's hear what you plan to implement as resolution for 2016.