New Year Resolutions: What's Yours For 2016?

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Ok so after searching the forum, I couldn't find a thread wherein I can pen my new year resolutions, of which eventually some won't ever be implemented nor ever get completed to an extent. But still, since its the new year coming in next 72 hours so I should prepare a list of resolutions for 2016.

So here it is my dear buddies and the lovely ladies out there; As most of you may know, there are 2 most awaited marriages i.e Salman Khan's and Mine![lol]. So as I am now 29, I can't afford to grow any older being single hence on top priority is to marry in the coming year with my fiance and put my bachelorhood to rest.

* Get Married.

* Quit Smoking or atleast reduce it to bare minimum.

* Settle arguments logically with my nagging Paa.

* Sell off my Esteem and go for a new car.

* Further read and learn about 2 wheeler specially.

* Entertain you all with my father-son humor and Marriage jokes.

* Start a thread in Member's lounge "Initial Marriage Review"

* Contribute effectively on TAI and do my bit to further raise the bar of respect for our forum.

* Learn to adjust with my wife after marriage.

So these are some of my resolutions for 2016. Let's hear what you plan to implement as resolution for 2016.

Regards

Akash

Great thread Akash! [:)] Would wait eagerly for your Initial Marriage Review. By the time I get married, you would be writing your Long Term Marriage Review. [lol]

Below are my resolutions for the coming year :

1. Move company from bad to good friends, and in a way stop drinking.
2. Try to attend maximum lectures in college.
3. Avoid road rage and other fights. Learn better anger management.
4. Get a new bike maybe!
5. Last but not the least, actively contribute in TAI and reach my 1000 post target soon!

Last edited:
Hey akash.
Nice thread started here.
All the best congrats in advance for your marriage. It is one and a half years since I got married. Life is different after marriage. There are lots of pros and cons.
Regarding resolution, I have been making resolutions and not following. Hope to make new resolutions and follow them this time.

I am not much into resolutions by now but hey wont hurt to comment!

- Be more hard working & reduce laziness when work or responsibility needs to taken.

- Finally renovate bungalow & upgrade security features like cams,lights & emergency inverter batteries etc for better peace of mind

- Buy an import like a Gt or Gtr to enjoy my final years of Bachelor life :p

Cant think of anymore, but don't be surprised if I add some in a few days. I am the type who works on long term goals though.

Last edited:
My New year resolution is to:
1. Work more harder and set up an own business for myself.
2. Give an extended hand to the needy.
3. Control my anger and be more friendly to all the persons.
4. Buy a Bike (Above 500 cc) /Car (Around 1.3 Lit. - 1.6 Lit.) of my own choice as soon as possible.

Atlast, staying in touch with the TAI Members forever.

Other New Year Resolution ideas found on the internet.
New-Year-Resolution-Ideas.jpg

Last edited:
My every year resolution till date was to complete earlier years resolution
By the way it took almost 3 + years for me to accept that I am typical lazy guy who only plans but never follows.
Hence this year the only resolution is to have no resolution. Just enjoy the every moment of life as it comes
Happy New Year TAI friends

My plans in this year is:

1.Get good percentage in 12th
2.Join in a good degree college doing B.com Computers.Yes,I'm turning 18 this year
3.Buy a bike which costs about ₹1.5-2L
4.Buy a second car like GT or Figo 1.5 TDCi for mom
5.Replace our Vento,which will complete 3 with us in Feb 2016 with XUV or Creta
6.Buy a new house at posh locality

My newyear plans are :

1) Complete My Btech as soon as possible.
(It will end in only 2017 though[lol])

2) complete higher studies in abroad and get job in Any audi,bmw,merc, for few years( dad given only 5 year time to do job because my dad have few factories and business and i should take care of it

3) Buying a New Home in Mumbai.

4) Should do 2000km Trip in my Z800.

5) though it's my dad plan : Buying a beemer or Merc & setting up new Factory for higher production.

And that's it.

@reporter saab : Sirji, waiting for your initial marriage review.

Sir,my resolutions are to excel in studies and DIYs and score at least 90% in study overall.In half Yearly I missed it by 0.9%.Lets see and move ahead.
Dude thank god my father is not there on this forum or else he would have scolded me in front of my son for not getting 45% also even once in my complete carrier. BTW even 89.1% is super duper cool result [;)]

Now comes my resolutions

1) Stop smoking and Drinking
2) Giving more time to family
3) Getting a new bike probably Thunderbird ( bought a zest this year will get delivered in Jan )
4) Plan a vacation with family
5) Trying to open a Sea food restaurant in Pune after opening a beach resort last year in Dapoli
6) Try to pay my debts at the earliest so that I can leave my current IT job and fully focus on business
7) Focus on myself and physical health starting a gym but not sure
8) Party less

Last edited:
Dude thank god my father is not there on this forum or else he would have scolded me in front of my son for not getting 45% also even once in my complete carrier. BTW even 89.1% is super duper cool result [;)]

Now comes my resolutions

1) Stop smoking and Drinking
2) Giving more time to family
3) Getting a new bike probably Thunderbird ( bought a zest this year will get delivered in Jan )
4) Plan a vacation with family
5) Trying to open a Sea food restaurant in Pune after opening a beach resort last year in Dapoli
6) Try to pay my debts at the earliest so that I can leave my current IT job and fully focus on business
7) Focus on myself and physical health starting a gym but not sure
8) Party less
You have opened a beach resort [glasses]. Congratulations to you, by the way whats the name of your resort?

My resolutions:

1) Go on jogging at least 5 (continuous) days in a week.
2) Give more time to family
3) Plan and start doing something else other than IT job
4) Explore entire Maharashtra along with my family in my car

And one more,
5) Fit reverse parking camera and mobile holder in my car. [:D]

My new year resolution for the year 2016

1. Complete One 3000 kms ride on ATOM ( Self Modified Classic 350 2012 model)
2. Concentrate on Health ( Smoking and drinking already stopped)
3. Play Badminton in the morning more actively
4. Complete Saddle sore challange. 1610 kms in 24 hours on a two wheeler. ( This is a Dream if it comes true this year Nothing Like it.)
5. Start Business of my own of Automotive accessories. and safety gears which would also have a biker cafe and customisation studio ( This is just a plan as if now working on it meeting different people in this field.)
6. Finish complete restoration of my Bumblebee.( TATA SIERRA)

As if now this is all i have thought. rest will pen down as and when new things cross my mind.

Last edited:
@Incarnation:
Sirji saddlesore is in my list too and I even tried some long rides.
1) Meerut-Jaipur-Meerut: Around 800 kms and I was dead trying this out, it got completed in 14 hours on a Pulsar 220.
2) Meerut-Jaipur-Meerut: Around 800 kms and completed in 11:40 hours on a Ninja 650 but I was dead again.

Now thinking on what to do so that I am not dead in next trial because motorcycle does quite well and all the time I lose is in resting and taking a bit too much of stops after doing 100 kms max.

Top Bottom