Help Needed to Hire a Self Drive Car on Rent in Nagpur

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, Looking for a self drive sedan to rent in Nagpur for a 2-3 trip to pench (MP) and some nearby places. Unfortunately Myles, Carzonrent etc are not providing service in the region. There was one service called U-drive but their website is not active now and I am unable to contact them via phone. I can see some other local operators like Krishna travels providing self drive cars, but sceptical about how safe it is to use credit card for security deposit with them. Members, especially those from nagpur kindly give some suggestions!

Hi,

Did you finally rent a self drive from Nagpur? Who did you use? Experience?

Plan to head down in February and would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks, JatSan

THere are 2-3 players in the market right now but each of them having tons of attitudes because those are only players in the market.

Udrive: Charges 2000/day for sedan, 1800/day for hatchback...Mind it ...no insurance, no fuel, no anything. Just the rent for the car. You hardly get in touch with the guy because most of the times his cellphone is either switched off or out of reach. And even if you get to talk to him, you will feel like you are talking to ambani.
Over priced and under serviced place. And if the car gets even a dent they take it to their garage and gives you hefty figures. Dont have black yellow number plate (which zoomcar or myles uses) They provide you personal cars.

Krishna Cars: Same story, just the difference is that I heard only female voice on the other end.

Motorenz: Coming up small but they are providing value for money. Atleast they are providing car with fuel in under 2000/day. I think they will grow good and better than all the other current service providers. Staff is friendly and help you very much.

Top Bottom