@AHC and @Ironrock
I like movie on War, based on real event, motivational, romantic, comedy, thriller/detective and I don't like ghost based movies
Not missed its still in my watch list. Btw
. these movies in my watch list:-
1) Apocalypse Now (1979) : During the U.S.-Viet Nam War, Captain Willard is sent on a dangerous mission into Cambodia to assassinate a renegade colonel who has set himself up as a god among a local tribe.
2) The train (1964) Watched it today oh man what a movie just spellbound
" In 1944, a German colonel loads a train with French art treasures to send to Germany. The Resistance must stop it without damaging the cargo. (133 mins.)
3) The Counterfeiters (2007): The Counterfeiters is the true story of the largest counterfeiting operation in history, set up by the Nazis in 1936
4) The Guns of Navarone (1961) : A British team is sent to cross occupied Greek territory and destroy the massive German gun emplacement that commands a key sea channel.
5) This Land Is Mine (1941) : A mild-mannered schoolteacher in a Nazi occupied town during WWII finds himself being torn between collaboration and resistance.
6) Destination Tokyo (1943): In order to provide information for the first air raid over Tokyo, a U.S. submarine sneaks into Tokyo Bay and places a spy team ashore
7) Operation Petticoat (1959): World War 2 comedy about a submarine commander who finds himself stuck with a decrepit (and pink) sub, a con-man executive officer and a group of army nurses
8) A Bridge Too Far (1977): A historic telling of the failed attempt to capture several bridges to Germany in World War II in a campaign called Operation Market-Garden.
9) The Longest Day (1962): The events of D-Day, told on a grand scale from both the Allied and German points of view.
10) Three Kings (1999): In the aftermath of the Persian Gulf War, 4 soldiers set out to steal gold that was stolen from Kuwait, but they discover people who desperately need their help
11) Judgment at Nuremberg (1961) : In 1948, an American court in occupied Germany tries four Nazi judges for war crimes
12) Letters from Iwo Jima (2006): The story of the battle of Iwo Jima between the United States and Imperial Japan during World War II, as told from the perspective of the Japanese who fought it.
13) Battle of Britain (1969): In 1940, the British Royal Air Force fights a desperate battle vs. the Nazi Germany Air Force for control of British air space to prevent a Nazi invasion of Britain
14) Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970) A dramatization of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the series of American blunders that allowed it to happen. mins.)
15) Patton (1970) : The World War II phase of the controversial American general's career is depicted.
16) Battle of the Bulge (1965): In the winter of 1944, the Allied Armies stand ready to invade Germany at the coming of a New Year. To prevent this occurrence..
17) Von Ryan's Express (1965)
: An American POW leads a group mainly British prisoners to escape from the Germans in WWII.
18) Platoon (1986) : A young recruit in Vietnam faces a moral crisis when confronted with the horrors of war and the duality of man. (120 mins.)
19) Valkyrie (2008): Based on actual events, a plot to assassinate Hitler is unfurled during the height of WWII. (121 mins.)
20) Black Hawk Down (2001) : 123 elite U.S. soldiers drop into Somalia to capture two top lieutenants of a renegade warlord and find themselves in a desperate battle with a large force of heavily-armed Somalis
21) The Hurt Locker (2008) Forced to play a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse in the chaos of war, an elite Army bomb squad unit must come together in a city where everyone is a potential enemy and every object could be a deadly bomb
22) Inglorious ******* (2009) : In Nazi-occupied France during World War II, a plan to assassinate Nazi leaders by a group of Jewish U.S. soldiers coincides with a theatre owner's vengeful plans for the same
Too be continued ........