Digivive NexgTV - Deactivation Possible?

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAIn's

I'm stuck with NexgTV subscription charges being levied since May 2015, in-spite of deactivating the service on my Vodafone postpaid number.

Every month, i need to shoot a mail to Corporate care, asking for credit reversal, which happens without fail.

The funny yet scary part is, the charges are being made month on month, even after deactivating the VAS (activation happened accidentally). The corporate care has tried manual deleting of the services a couple of times, and have now ran out of options to get rid of this so called system bug. The only solution they are giving now is dont click on the link.

Now how could i make that weirdo understand the problem is not because i clicked it recently, but lies somewhere in the system itself, which is unable to get rid of this service from my account[frustration].

I searched the web today, and found plenty of similar complaints from user across other service providers, both prepaid and postpaid.

NexgTV website doesnt have any information on activation / deactivation process, nor a proper customer care, who would be generous to help trapped customers like me.

My question to all, is there a way to get rid of this??

Should i try

1) Activate the service, and maybe deactivate it again after say, 72 hours or so.

2) Continue shooting mails to Corporate for credit reversal as long as i use the number [rules]

3) Get rid of the number! [angry]

Top Bottom