Former President Shri APJ Abdul Kalam Passes Away!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
p070820024.jpg

Friends,

Former Indian President Shri A P J Abdul Kalam, died today after he collapsed during a lecture here. He was popular head of state between 2002 and 2007.

84-year-old Kalam was rushed to Bethany hospital in Nongrim hills after he collapsed during the lecture in the Indian Institute of Management at around 6.30 PM.
Link

--Akash

Very sad news for all youths and students.. We lost our own Missile Man, father of PSLV, scientist, former president, Author, Speaker and inspiration to all of us.

27-1438013198-abdulkalam.jpg

We miss him lot..May his soul rest in peace!

He was an Engineer,Innovator,Motivator,Patriot and above all a good Human Being.He is also a staunch believer in karma.I don't think he would like to Rest In Peace,until his dream comes true of making India a world leader.His life is the real story that must be taught to our kids,from a small hut to the President of India.He was a real secular person,who loved and cared for all religions.He is the force behind "Make In India". We had lost a great guide.Still,we will not rest,till his dreams come true.

I think he passed away the way he would have liked it.
I was fortunate to see him at an exhibition few years back. He was a great person and man manager. We need more like him.

Top Bottom