Rolls Royce To Be Used as Ambulance In India!!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
This news shook me and shook me really hard. In a country like our's where there is lack of medical facilities for many in society, there are some premium hospitals who have planned to ferry their patients to the hospital in a Rolls Royce rather than the usual ambulance in near future. This seems like, what ever little bit access did the common man have to get good health care will now become far-fetched. This is being done for the sake of "medical tourists" who visit India with purpose of medical surgery etc and also want to do sight seeing.

ABV, due to open a luxury hospital in an upscale Mumbai neighbourhood within two years, plans to provide Rolls-Royce cars to ferry its patients. It plans to invest $78 million and is also looking at refurbishing hotels, Group Chief Executive Advet Bhambhani told.

At the 450-bed Fortis Memorial hospital near New Delhi, for example, there is an inhouse cinema lounge and a food court. And the rooms at Aster Medcity's 575-bed hospital in Kerala have warm lighting and hardwood floors intended to give them the feel of a luxury hotel room.
link

Regards

Akash

I guess in near future hospitals will be competitors of 5 star hotels. The basic purpose of the facilities are getting vanished !!!

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I guess in near future hospitals will be competitors of 5 star hotels. The basic purpose of the facilities are getting vanished !!!
Certainly and Don't be surprised RK, if in Pune or near about in City you may even sight a Limo equipped with life-savers catering as Ambulance. These steps are just to make money and make fun of an unfortunate ill-person.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom